Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
My full legal name is: Matthew Charles Stacy

My age is: 17

I live in: Kentucky, USA

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Previous Experiences: My previous experiences consist of, Moderator at Zing, Frantic, and Redex Hotel. Administrator on Bullet, Habblow, TrueHabb Hotel, and Redex promoted me to Administrator. I was the Manager on Social Hotel and TrueHabb promoted me to Head Manager. I was also the Co-Owner for Beeb Hotel. I have worked for more hotels, those are the only hotels I can remember.

My availability is: I am available 7 days a week, I do spend all my free time on a retro. My online time will vary the day of the week, weekdays I will be on atleast 6 hours, depending if I have have school. If I don't, I will be online more. I spend quite a bit online when I don't have school, normally 8+ hours them days.

Why I should be hired: I should be hired due to my determination to help anyone in need, I will even host events and I can host ROTW or any similar events if you need someone to do that. I do spend quite a bit of time on a retro, I will help anyone in need. I once spent all night trying to help a user in need, I love helping others, I show everyone with respect they deserve and I do not hesitate to punish anyone who breaks the rules. I do show professionalism within the staff team, I am professional everytime I login the hotel. People won't join a hotel that the staff aren't professional on, I know that I won't. I will make a massive maze for the users, I have on previous hotels and it became popular with the users. Everyone wanted to play it and it did make a lot of people want to attempt it constantly, it is fun and everyone loves participating in it. I do anything I can to make everyone satisfied, if the users are not satisfied then there's no point in a hotel if the users are not having fun. I try to make sure everyone is having fun, if they're not then I'll fix it. My job on a hotel is important to me, I love meeting new people and getting to know everyone. My job is always my #1 priority and I'll always make sure that there are no advertisers or any rule breakers. If someone does break the rules, I will punish based on the severity of their actions.

Thank you for viewing my application, I am not looking for a certain position. But I do not want an events position, moderation or a position in management/administration is what I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread