Seeking Graphic Artist For FindRetro Banner [$ Payment]

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings everyone,

I'm looking for someone capable of making a decent banner for my hotels Find Retro page.
I am absolutely rubbish at graphic design or any type of image editing, my own attempt was sad lol.

I have a general idea for the design but am definitely open to an actual artists' ideas. If you are interested in the job you can leave a comment below or add me on discord at treebeard#1071

I'm willing to pay 5-10$ for the job but I will want to check the work before payment and I won't pay for shitty work.

Thanks for your time!

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Greetings everyone,

I'm looking for someone capable of making a decent banner for my hotels Find Retro page.
I am absolutely rubbish at graphic design or any type of image editing, my own attempt was sad lol.

I have a general idea for the design but am definitely open to an actual artists' ideas. If you are interested in the job you can leave a comment below or add me on discord at treebeard#1071

I'm willing to pay 5-10$ for the job but I will want to check the work before payment and I won't pay for shitty work.

Thanks for your time!

Speak to @Owen or @RizyGFX both are good graphic designers. I would also suggest posting this under 'Habbo Retros - Graphics' as it relates to habbo graphics which are not allowed in this section.

Users who are viewing this thread