Section Rules: Habbo Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Development Sub-Section Rules

Downloading Links:
When giving a release please make sure you include a working download link, the release is useless without one and not only that but it can cause spam, by a none working download link your thread will be closed.

Constrictive Criticism:
Habbo Developments are released not only to share on DevBest.com but to receive additional feed back from other members on how to improve etc, please always respect there release by giving them a more constructive criticism on why you hate/like the development.

Edits:
Please don't make threads like 'edit of xcms' as in most cases trivial things are done; if it is a heavy edit it may be approved.

Personal Hotel Development:
When you open up a development thread, it isn't allowed if it is for yourself (/your hotel) only.

Requirements:
- There a screenshots
- It has to do with Habbo Hotel: server, CMS, etc
- There's a brief overview of the project and the goals you have
- It is NOT a ripped source that you are working on without proper credits

Thread Activity:
If your thread has been inactive for 14 days, it will be closed. Please keep up with development, and warn a moderator if you aren't going to continue development.

For the full list of rules in all Sections:
For the Global Forum Rules:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
New rule:
Theme Development:
Please don't post development threads for your themes. You can make a version of it and release it (on the RevCMS or CMS Releases sections) so that you have a good foundation to receive opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread