Service Seasonal Banner Templates.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
I've made a few banner templates and would like some feedback. Feel free to use them if you want lol.

What do you think?
You must be registered for see images attach

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
nice however some images are cut out so i'd say to redo them nd make it look like theyre not cut out of the frame.

Coltz

habbotard
Jun 12, 2016
No, what you have pointed at is fine. He's talking about the images that are overlaying your BG image. That umbrella top is completely cut off, and is pretty damn noticeable.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
There's not a load I can do about that though... If I move it down the stand thing wont be inthere and it will just be the umbrella ?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
There's not a load I can do about that though... If I move it down the stand thing wont be inthere and it will just be the umbrella ?
It depends on how you actually make the banner. Some do it by different layers then a overlap of stroke nd outer strokes then moving the image down a bit.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
No, what you have pointed at is fine. He's talking about the images that are overlaying your BG image. That umbrella top is completely cut off, and is pretty damn noticeable.
@HoldUp i think he means the harsh line where the umbrella ends maybe?

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
cJ1BYZz.gif

Something like this? @Owen

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
@Owen means the harsh line where the tree gets cut off, maybe you could try and blend it abit more? :D

Users who are viewing this thread