Searching Developer!!!

Roaan

Jan 3, 2019
Hello, I'm looking for Dev who can support me and around the clock also active. Of course I paid the VPS and I take the responsibility for the costs. Please post a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hello, I'm looking for Dev who can support me and around the clock also active. Of course I paid the VPS and I take the responsibility for the costs. Please post a thread.
Anything specific that you'd want done?

Roaan

Jan 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ronan, Beitrag: 442948, Mitglied: 53476"] Gibt es etwas Bestimmtes, das Sie erledigen möchten? [/ QUOTE]
Wym?

Parsov

May 18, 2016
More to config to CMS and Emu, bcs I got have a lot issues with client and Index.
Having 1 Developer do all the work is a bit too much don't you think?
And these days people want to get payed for what they do. Depends on what you want done.

Roaan

Jan 3, 2019
Having 1 Developer do all the work is a bit too much don't you think?
And these days people want to get payed for what they do. Depends on what you want done.
Yeah u right bout it, but when Im only paid the server + hotel so may Developer dont need pay server bcs I do ? Or do you mean he get paid for working ?

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Yeah u right bout it, but when Im only paid the server + hotel so may Developer dont need pay server bcs I do ? Or do you mean he get paid for working ?
Talking about him getting payed. If you want many things added to make it a proper Habbo Clone then he will probably ask for something I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread