SEARCH LATEST RP EMULATOR ($$$)

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Hey there,
I'm searching for a RP Emulator which is based on the latest PlusEmulator. This Emulator shouldn't be released!
It must be stable and minimum have the normal RP functions...
If it has many nice features i will pay more...
You read correctly, i will pay for a RP Emulator (based on the latest PlusEmu) which isn't released!
If you have one for me, then please write me a private message :)
Thanks!

Best Regards

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Hey there,
I'm searching for a RP Emulator which is based on the latest PlusEmulator. This Emulator shouldn't be released!
It must be stable and minimum have the normal RP functions...
If it has many nice features i will pay more...
You read correctly, i will pay for a RP Emulator (based on the latest PlusEmu) which isn't released!
If you have one for me, then please write me a private message :)
Thanks!

Best Regards
Who the hell do you think you are? “Should not be released”.

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Who the hell do you think you are? “Should not be released”.
Do you have emotional problems ?
It is no stable emulator released which is based on the latest PlusEmulator.
And when i PAY for an emulator then i don't wanna pay for something that is released!
When you want to pay money for things that are for free in this forum then you are stupid...
So shut up your f*cking hole under your nose and only post a reply if you have something necessary to say!

If the emulator will be released after a few months or years i don't care...
But if this emulator is already released OR this emulator will be released after a few days/weeks after i bought the emulator then i don't will pay for this!
If you can not understand this, you should continue to go to school!

Last edited:

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Do you have emotional problems ?
It is no stable emulator released which is based on the latest PlusEmulator.
And when i PAY for an emulator then i don't wanna pay for something that is released!
When you want to pay money for things that are for free in this forum then you are stupid...
So shut up your f*cking hole under your nose and only post a reply if you have something necessary to say!
Im sorry but that is just some bullshit you said. Yes there are people out there like @Jaden who will do this but it is their choice whether to release it or not. You don't have that power. Also I suggest you start learning rather then getting others to do it for you because in the end you will regret paying for habbo shit. Im out pce.

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
If the emulator will be released after a few months or years i don't care...
But if this emulator is already released OR this emulator will be released after a few days/weeks after i bought the emulator then i don't will pay for this!
If you can not understand this, you should continue to go to school!

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Yes, i edited it - i dont say that this was there before ? lol? calm down bro!

I do not forbid them to release their emulator. But if it is already released then I will not pay for it.
And if they intend to release him in the next days, I also do not see why I should pay for it if few days later everyone can download it for free!
Because I will NOT publish the emulator I buy!

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
I‘m still searching - if i got an offer and buy one, i will weite it here.
So if someone have a RP Enulator (based on the latest PlusEmulator) he/she can pm me :)
I say it again: i will pay for it!

Users who are viewing this thread