Recruiting Search developper.

emeric

Jul 22, 2016

1510840737-habbs.png

Hello dev best community.
I search a developper for my habbo hotel pay 80 € month.
The job is : debug my emulator and ameliored it.
if you need a taff contact me on skype : dj.emeric @orange.fr
or mail : emeric @habbsworld.fr
(Sorry for my bad english, im french ^^)​

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
None of the above are devs. Certainly not Clif. @Retro is not bad but if you are looking for a Dev I suggest you go to websites like Stackoverflow. I can guarantee you that most “devs” copy and paste from one emu to another. I am happy to Dev for you but if I’m honest? I’m not the best “C#” coder in this community. Still pop up to me and we could discuss some stuff I guess.

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
None of the above are devs. Certainly not Clif. @Retro is not bad but if you are looking for a Dev I suggest you go to websites like Stackoverflow. I can guarantee you that most “devs” copy and paste from one emu to another. I am happy to Dev for you but if I’m honest? I’m not the best “C#” coder in this community. Still pop up to me and we could discuss some stuff I guess.

Lol I'm pretty bad I'm not gonna lie who r u kiddin

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016

Honestly don't talk smack when nobody really knows you, i'm not trying to offend you like but don't put others down when you don't really know shit.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Honestly don't talk smack when nobody really knows you, i'm not trying to offend you like but don't put others down when you don't really know shit.
"Don't know shit" I think you're wrong? Pretty sure most people here know Clif can't dev. Also "nobody" needs to KNOW ME | as long as I know people who I have worked in the past and are friends that know me im fine with that. I also told the truth im not the best C# coder, don't see anything wrong with that. Second of all, im not "putting others down" - more like im helping someone from getting SCAMMED. "Don't know shit" Your honestly a joker!! Like literally. No no goldstar for you mate.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
"Don't know shit" I think you're wrong? Pretty sure most people here know Clif can't dev. Also "nobody" needs to KNOW ME | as long as I know people who I have worked in the past and are friends that know me im fine with that. I also told the truth im not the best C# coder, don't see anything wrong with that. Second of all, im not "putting others down" - more like im helping someone from getting SCAMMED. "Don't know shit" Your honestly a joker!! Like literally. No no goldstar for you mate.
Or you can just learn to distinguish a joke. Clearly they're being smartasses with an example such as..
80 euros a month just to debug your emulator? Sign me up!
Notice the sarcasm in it? You should because it's quite obvious and anyone with a quarter of a brain could pick up on that.

Good luck OP, we've spoke a bit, but I do agree somewhat that most of the people that will get into contact with you are just people that seen you say you were offering money and that they just want to make a quick dime, but all-in-all who can blame them. ;)

Virgin

i am a virgin
Apr 6, 2016

the average tryhard...

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
thanks for sticking up for me, he's just one of them sweats that talks a bunch of shit :D

actually bub i can code but thanks for the effort in typing this useless paragraph :(
"sweats that talks a bunch of shit" I think you should correct it to he's just one of them that care about people and don't want others getting SCAMMED. You don't know how to code... changing credits and texts in emulator is not coding.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Just would like to step in and let you know that Clif can’t code anything tbh and I put that on my mums life

"sweats that talks a bunch of shit" I think you should correct it to he's just one of them that care about people and don't want others getting SCAMMED. You don't know how to code... changing credits and texts in emulator is not coding.
He claims he is making a custom emulator but he gave up because he got 1 error

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
He can’t CODE. How can I also be the one scamming him if I’m telling him to be aware that you can’t code jackshit.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
"he gave up becacuse of one error"

not really, i gave up because it was pointless, and i never said it was custom i just edited it?

liam you just talk shit, litterally, you work for port servers, and you talk shit. kys
Yeah I work for PortServers best thing happened to me on a while so thanks Harry and Victor. Back on topic Mr Coder, you didn’t give up because it was pointless, you just gave up because a) we would’ve found out it was a copy of some rp emu emu all put together to make one (Clifs Emulator), b) or you just can’t code.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
"he gave up becacuse of one error"

not really, i gave up because it was pointless, and i never said it was custom i just edited it?

liam you just talk shit, litterally, you work for port servers, and you talk shit. kys
Half of the stuff you post on here is ‘I recommend asking .....’ nigga if you don’t know the answer to the thread don’t fucking reply you dumb fuck

Users who are viewing this thread