.SE .NO .DK is closing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andings

Jun 4, 2012
Three official Habbo Hotels are now closing for good - Habbo.se, Habbo.no and Habbo.dk
After a long battle against retros and a huge loss of users the three nordic hotels have been decided to get closed.
Also: Habbo will delete all furniture and accounts, you wont be able to transfer anything
Link to article:

Habbo.com release a statement about this, announcing no plans to close .com -
Habbos, 2014 was an exciting year for Habbo. We launched on iPhone and iPad and developed some great new features like the new Habbo Couture clothing line and the soon to be launched camera. We're committed to building more momentum and growing our community in 2015, but to do this we also have to let some things go.
With regret we must inform you all that we will be discontinuing our Habbo.dk, Habbo.no and Habbo.se services on 29.04.2015. This was not an easy decision to make but after careful consideration, we realized that in order to grow our community we need to focus our attention on larger markets and supporting more devices.

Although this will not impact your hotel, we wanted be sure you hear the news directly from the source. We do not have plans to close any other hotels. On the contrary, we plan to invest more into growing our community.
We want to send a huge thank you to all of the amazing people who made the Danish, Norwegian and Swedish sites such a great place and welcome anyone from these sites to join and play here.

Sincerely,

Hotel Staff

Last edited:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Quiet sad how their having to have to close down their international hotels. Also by Habbo saying that all furniture and coins accounts etc being deleted, that is a piss take. People probs have spent tons of money on that hotel and now they can't get that back, bullshit.
Sulake just need to merge the old hotels database with .com's database. If any usernames are taken then give that user to select a new username simple.

DevAaron

Nov 22, 2014
When will Habbo.com close? Its going to be the day, where Sulake decided to shutdown Habbo nonstop.

Norwegian

Feb 18, 2015
Well, we still do have retros which is pretty fun to run and manage. Hopefully retros won't shut down, and we will countinue for many years to come.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Habbo is rapidly dying.At this rate it'll be gone in 2-3 years.

not even 2-3 year maybe even 1-2 years.

Side note:
Every day theres probably a retro being put to which is about 50-80 users daily leaving Habbo. The big retros are being easily found since theres FindRetros.
Only if Habbo had given free credits. They wouldn't lose users like that. Also maybe if they added Customs and such.

Ben-Dover-Corleone

Jul 23, 2010
This had to be a bad day for those thousands of children who loved international Habbo. But Habbo were asking for it. They started upgrading things without the community's say, they knew this day would come but they wouldn't take that in to consideration. With Sulake, it's always been about the money for them. Let Habbo retros live long and prosper.

May I add guys. When the source dies, the files die, then retros die. Sorry to say that within 1 - 2 years, there will be no more retros, no more Habbo.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
I'm SO SICK OF THE FOREIGN HOTELS CLOSING.
They all come to the English hotels and talk in different languages and bitch about you in a different language.
It's so annoying.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Why on earth would you continue to play Habbo if you lost your account? I know I wouldn't..

Vatican

King
May 26, 2015
Don't see the point. Habbo used to be so quaint when they had the Hotels for individual countries.

MultiGamerClub

Jul 10, 2015
Uhmm... first post. might aswell comment as ive lost 900$ on .no of habbo xD

edit:
Forgot to add my message, silly me ~

*message*:
I'm really sad about this, 29 april was the dadest day, not that i had so many friends.. but all my records on the hotel got deleted by an accident, so i was double depressed about this.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
R.I.P. Habbo Sweden. No more contact to the hot girls, gotta deal with the lame English/Americans on .com :(

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
R.I.P. Habbo Sweden. No more contact to the hot girls, gotta deal with the lame English/Americans on .com :(
Chris you got a girl bro lol, anyways I believe all the hotels will just merge into one. Matter of time.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Hey I dont wanna be friends with ugly bitches, that's your type not mine bro. #zachattack
& probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread