SCAMMER REPORT - USERNAME: LeChris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
Long story short,
LeChris just made a payment reverse of 10$ lol. This kid wanted a logo for his upcoming hotel. I always show previews before taking money from my customers. So i showed him many previous of the logo so I can fix what wasn't perfect for him. He liked the last result and I sent it to him, he then refunded his 10$ saying that it is low quality.
He "asked" people cz he can't know himself. (bs lie)
Comes with this excuse.
More bs

It wasn't bad, I even asked him if we were done with this, he said ye which means he liked the final result of the logo as shown below. No matter what i made, he did accept the final result and can't charge back shit.

Last edited:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
@Each sorry you had to waste effort like that, you're a pretty chill dude around here too.

@LeChris Paying someone as if you were satisfied then turning to say "ppl say it's pree low quality" and charge back is pretty scummy man.
Though, knowing how shady you are, shouldn't really be that much of a surprise
And that's not useless flame, your character really is shady

Last edited:

Each

Dec 20, 2013
Eh, yawn. Quality sucked bro. @griimnak thanks pot head
How can the quality suck when i already showed you the final result and you totally agreed of taking it? Stop acting stupid and be a man of your word.
Quality was perfect, you're just making excuses.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
How can the quality suck when i already showed you the final result and you totally agreed of taking it? Stop acting stupid and be a man of your word.
I asked for a higher resolution, specified how to upload it and also was assuming lower-quality due to compression. I stated we were done because clearly there's nothing to talk about when you refused to follow instructions given. Not to mention, I offered to restore payment if you fixed quality issues.

Not to mention, I removed the logo from my own files and will not ever use it due to the poor quality.

Original (Generated) (Wanted same resolution)
logo.png

Wanted (This color scheme)
DKI6WnCBcGnsvQJEjMzm2fiLbEjxNGYiHs6ycTVw07LA-ZZdRaWfkmWffX3OMKZPsQ=w300

Received (Icon requested, also requested a margin on the icon which did not happen)
Untitled-3.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
He was completely satisfied until he decided to scam and come up with an excuse.
I actually messaged Layne and a few others on how they feel and expressed my concerns with lack of quality. It was also stated in our messages

@LeChris Justify it all you want, you're making a bad reputation for yourself.

That's after the fact it was accepted and paid for, if you don't like it then you don't have to pay for it, it's very simple.
I do not like it and therefore have not used it. Thank you.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
I actually messaged Layne and a few others on how they feel and expressed my concerns with lack of quality. It was also stated in our messages
If you can't know what's best for you and you need to ask someone else. You should've done that before paying, take it or leave it.
You did accept it so stop trying to hide all this bs.

Each

Dec 20, 2013

This explains everything.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Stop acting dumb, if you're blind. Here it is

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Maybe because you told me to edit it at the end?
You must be registered for see images attach
I did! Which you also did not do!
Your version:

That's oh look, 50 pixels too small.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
I did! Which you also did not do!
Are you stupid? The last result looks different because of the size you wanted. You also told me to change the height of the logo.
Stop saying bs honestly. You're a scammer

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Are you stupid? The last result looks different because of the size you wanted. You also told me to change the height of the logo.
Stop saying bs honestly. You're a scammer
I did state change height and size. Two things you did not do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread