samsung galaxy s5

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
How good is the samsung galaxy s5? I hear advtisments for it on TV and want to ask the Community.
Please reply below!

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
i wouldn't buy it get the m8 or LG G2, ( i hated the G2 but then they had a software update and its awesome, other notes if you want to do the hole custom roms LG's phone are douches )

I have to see if verizon has it. but my Parents are getting me a phone/upgrading my phone at the end of July

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
The S5 just looks horrible. Currently, I you would prefer the Note III series or the LG Nexus 5.
Me personally, I've been using the Note II and it still works very well, just hate the updates that Samsung releases for the older series of their phones.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I second what jtPox said, S5 is plain horrible.

Get yourself a Nexus or an HTC One M8. Or if you want a galaxy so bad, get an S4.

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
i wouldn't buy it get the m8 or LG G2, ( i hated the G2 but then they had a software update and its awesome, other notes if you want to do the hole custom roms LG's phone are douches )
The S5 just looks horrible. Currently, I you would prefer the Note III series or the LG Nexus 5.
Me personally, I've been using the Note II and it still works very well, just hate the updates that Samsung releases for the older series of their phones.

I might do S4 but how good is it?

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
For all you iFag fans and people who hate the s5... I currently own one and to be completely fair. I like it. I've owned most of the galaxy series phones from the aviator to the original galaxy to the s5. Sure there might not be much of a difference from the s4 if you aren't playing around with it a lot to discover the features. I say get the phone. Either that or wait until the note 4 comes out. That may surprise you!

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
For all you iFag fans and people who hate the s5... I currently own one and to be completely fair. I like it. I've owned most of the galaxy series phones from the aviator to the original galaxy to the s5. Sure there might not be much of a difference from the s4 if you aren't playing around with it a lot to discover the features. I say get the phone. Either that or wait until the note 4 comes out. That may surprise you!

Might be a good try,but got some reply above says it crashes.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I don't know why a lot of you guys dislike the s5. I reckon their pretty sleek and alright looking.
Not trying to be biased or anything (because I have an s5), but really I don't think there's anything wrong with it. The look is pretty decent, its a great size (well for me it is).. camera quality is amazing and best of all the battery life is great.

Also it has never crashed on me or frozen..

But if you have looked at a s5, then id go with: iPhone 5s, HTC One m8, or even the Sony Xperia Z2 looks like a nice phone.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
I don't know why a lot of you guys dislike the s5. I reckon their pretty sleek and alright looking.
Not trying to be biased or anything (because I have an s5), but really I don't think there's anything wrong with it. The look is pretty decent, its a great size (well for me it is).. camera quality is amazing and best of all the battery life is great.

But if you have looked at a s5, then id go with: iPhone 5s, HTC One m8, or even the Sony Xperia Z2 looks like a nice phone.
I Agree , i have a s5 it's pretty good till now.

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013

I might take a look (In store) of the S5 but if I don't like I will look at other phones.

I Agree , i have a s5 it's pretty good till now.

Nice to see that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread