GTA SA SA-MP 0.3e released and updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
SA-MP 0.3e is released! As usual, the new version is on the .

SA-MP 0.3e features

- Many minor bug fixes including security updates.
- Loads of new objects for mapping, including walls and houses.
- Servers can now change the textures and colours of objects.
- New scripting features for greater control over the game's camera.
- New tools make it easier to edit attached objects.
- New animation and model for being cuffed/arrested.
- Text functions for creating custom signs.
- Servers have the ability to enable the mouse cursor so you can click on images/text.

Thanks to all who tested 0.3e and provided feedback! Please check back again for the next SA-MP update.

For servers that require more than 500 player limit: Please e-mail [email protected] and provide your existing server IP: Port. You will need to prove you require more than 500 player slots to be sent a larger server.

UPDATED:

This update is for SA-MP server owners only

We are issuing a server update for SA-MP 0.3e to address some minor problems.

If updating from an existing 0.3e server: You can update simply by replacing the 'samp03svr' file on linux, or 'samp-server.exe' file on Windows, found in the 0.3e server download package. In this update, you also may need to update the samp-npc binary if your server uses NPCs.

SA-MP 0.3e R2 server

- Upgrades connection security.
- Adds server.cfg variable 'chatlogging' to disable chat being written to the server log. Add 'chatlogging 0' to your server.cfg to disable the logging of chat messages (These can be logged manually from your script).

Downloads:

SA-MP 0.3e R2 Linux Server:
SA-MP 0.3e R2 Windows Server:

Thank you for having me on your forum RastaLulz, and from now and further on, If I find out any scripts belonging from SA-MP are released here without permission, Will be requested to delete the thread, or I will be emailing the administrator of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread