Rystbos Custom Pack (in development)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello every one. I figured Id give it a go at a customs pack. I want it to have the correct stack heights and furni names ect. So im sorta taking my time with it, so far I have 2 of 21 furni done. Of those 21, i have 2 swfs done with 2 sqls. I have to make the icons for the 21 as well. Below is the 21 furni that im going to be making, and a screen shot of 2 in the hotel with the stack and everything done. Please comment below on your thoughts. I want to note the furni images i didnt make. I found them and im coding them into a pack. So I guess 90 percent of the credits is going to me for the sqls,swfs, icons, and ect. 10 percent to who ever made the furni images. The furni line is office based.

Ill probably even make a room bundle with it... a badge with it, and some other images If im going to make it i might as well go big.

Reactions: Joe

cammy

May 15, 2014
They look ok... Not very habbo like. Would be better if they we're your own creations though. GL!

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
They look ok... Not very habbo like. Would be better if they we're your own creations though. GL!
i wish i had ideas to make my own ;( lol forever just finding random stuff to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread