Mar 3, 2016
We should have the following forums:

Runescape Discussion

Runescape Private Servers ->
  • Development
  • Releases
  • Tutorials
  • Advertisements

I just believe that it would get more users who are interested in runescape to be more active on the forums,
It would also bring more users to the forums to discuss or advertise servers, release their files.

RSPS, I used to really be into, so just an idea.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
We should have the following forums:

Runescape Discussion

Runescape Private Servers ->
  • Development
  • Releases
  • Tutorials
  • Advertisements

I just believe that it would get more users who are interested in runescape to be more active on the forums,
It would also bring more users to the forums to discuss or advertise servers, release their files.

RSPS, I used to really be into, so just an idea.
i like the idea, i dont play it no more though

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I Having played both RS and RSPS in the past, I believe this could be a great opportunity for Devbest to expand, it would certainly attract more members in - Great suggestion @Hender!

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Used to play the game a long time ago – not a huge fan of it anymore. It would attract more members to Devbest IMO.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
In order to add a section there must already be some discussion about it in the general gaming section. I don't see much RS chatter there though

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
In order to add a section there must already be some discussion about it in the general gaming section. I don't see much RS chatter there though
I will create some threads when I have time. Thank you for the response.

Ps. Why have a F1 forum then? It's been dead for a while. And it not having an icon annoys me.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I will create some threads when I have time. Thank you for the response.

Ps. Why have a F1 forum then? It's been dead for a while. And it not having an icon annoys me.
Josh added it because of Brad, but hasn't removed it yet

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
I think this would be a cool category to add, I still play RuneScape Private Servers sometimes.

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
Making a RSPS Is pretty easy takes 10 minutes max. Doesn't need a section or any type of releases we have RuneLocus for that. Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Making a RSPS Is pretty easy takes 10 minutes max. Doesn't need a section or any type of releases we have RuneLocus for that. Thankyou for taking the time to read this.
Making a Habbo Retro Takes 10 minutes max doesn't need a section or any type of releases we have Rage zone for that. Thank you for taking the time to read my opinion which nobody cares about.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I see no need for sections that don't even use the general sections for it. We need a beginning userbase for a section before we consider adding it.

Users who are viewing this thread