[RP/ROLEPLAY] REVCMS LITTLE EDIT (FLUXRP EDIT)

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Not any major changes just little things such as styling. I have removed some things I felt were pretty useless and just took up space. I also added some little things such as: Donations and Staff Applications. The register only comes with one choice of an RP class which is civilian. You can get the older register if you like so they can choose the other 2.

Index -
Register -
Me -
Account Overview/Settings -
Staff Applications -
Staff -
Gang Leaderboards -
Donate -
Housekeeping -
Apply for Beta -
Maintenance -

You should be able to just edit the config.php and that is all and it should all work.

Download: - lockarf
Virus Scan: Couldn't find one that does large files, if you know one please comment it. // Don't trust, don't download

Credits to JayCustom and Hender for the original CMS.

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Not sure why, but the thread was requested to be removed. Hence I removed the download link and closed the thread. @Gang67 - I'd like to know why it had to be removed "as soon as possible". PM me.

Thread re-openen upon request.

Last edited:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Not any major changes just little things such as styling. I have removed some things I felt were pretty useless and just took up space. I also added some little things such as: Donations and Staff Applications. The register only comes with one choice of an RP class which is civilian. You can get the older register if you like so they can choose the other 2.

Index -
Register -
Me -
Account Overview/Settings -
Staff Applications -
Staff -
Gang Leaderboards -
Donate -
Housekeeping -
Apply for Beta -
Maintenance -

You should be able to just edit the config.php and that is all and it should all work.

Download: -
Virus Scan: Couldn't find one that does large files, if you know one please comment it. // Don't trust, don't download

Credits to JayCustom and Hender for the original CMS.
Nice if you're just making one those smaller RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread