RP Project [PAID]

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Hello,

I’ve recently just began working on, what will be a long-term project which is an RP, but I’ve had to take on extra shifts at work so all the free time I thought I had is no longer there, therefore I am looking for a knowledgeable & trustworthy partner to bring on and contribute to the project.

One thing I will assure you is you’ll not be rushed with this project, simply because it’s not realistic to rush someone and expect a good standard of work.

The emulator for this project (Plus++) is written in C# so you will need to have a good understanding & be comfortable with the language.

Below, I’ll leave my discord tag and any further questions, can be asked there.

Ethical#1622

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
If you're going to edit Plus++ for an RP project, you're completely missing the point of Plus++ and you might as well be better of using regular plus.

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread cleaned. Please refrain from going off-topic and/or keep it in private message.

If you're going to edit Plus++ for an RP project, you're completely missing the point of Plus++ and you might as well be better of using regular plus.

Just a FYI. The reason being for the above post is because this Emulator (Plus++) has a plugin system.

Users who are viewing this thread