Rp problems

faithful

Apr 1, 2021
Hi so basically I have my own RP , Lately been facing a couple of problems/errors:

I am currently looking for a developer who could help with the issues I am having: I don't mind paying but not a ridiculous price! If you are a developer and have experience in RPS then please comment below and I can explain more into detail. thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Hi so basically I have my own RP , Lately been facing a couple of problems/errors:

I am currently looking for a developer who could help with the issues I am having: I don't mind paying but not a ridiculous price! If you are a developer and have experience in RPS then please comment below or private message me and I can explain more into detail. thanks in advance :)
Just post the errors & maybe people will help you free of charge.... there’s a lot of people who’ll claim they can help you and be useless lol

faithful

Apr 1, 2021
Its the furni issue the items are showing on furni command but not showing in room properly they work in other rooms fine it just seems to be rooms which are corps so the action point rooms
Example: thats one of the rooms as u can see the items are there physically but dont show up properly where as in other rooms they all fine.
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• 85BB8314-AFC7-41BA-9AB9-70417D8EE6B0.jpeg
    85BB8314-AFC7-41BA-9AB9-70417D8EE6B0.jpeg
    260.4 KB · Views: 9

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Its the furni issue the items are showing on furni command but not showing in room properly they work in other rooms fine it just seems to be rooms which are corps so the action point rooms
Example: thats one of the rooms as u can see the items are there physically but dont show up properly where as in other rooms they all fine.
Post automatically merged:

Might be worth going back over everything and checking that everything is all linked correctly, apart from that it's weird.

Does it show the same for everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread