Roundy Template [REL]

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Here's version 2.

Download: (mirrors: , , ). Preview .

May I please reiterate that my work is free (as in: freedom and free beer) to the public. Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or distribute it. I claim no copyright. This is my license.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Looks nice, could change the text color from pink (or whatever it is; colorblind) to something that stood out on the grey a bit more.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Looks nice, could change the text color from pink (or whatever it is; colorblind) to something that stood out on the grey a bit more.
My color choice was personal preference, but has excellent color palettes that you could choose from and just re-design the 'a' css. That's what I used! :p

Last edited:

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
This is free and unencumbered code released into the public domain. Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or distribute it. I claim no copyright.

Here's a preview:

Here's a download:

Mirrors: , ,

This is one of my first templates, suggestions would be welcome. Thanks for viewing!
Ew. Sorry but this isn't very good looking.
Good work and good release for public

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Ew. Sorry but this isn't very good looking.
Good work and good release for public
is the first version. The one that my site is using now it the better one. Thanks for your opinion though!

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
is the first version. The one that my site is using now it the better one. Thanks for your opinion though!
The one your using now is slightly better, I don't really think curves are going on atm with web design, Get inspired by
maybe? Make use of free space though, Use unique colors and over all make it look great
P.S - Thats my portfolio, It's in beta, using jQuery sliders etc :D

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
EDIT: Fixed up my directories and made it a bit easier to view. Also, edited the OP and made it look better.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
I love the background in v2, but you shouldn't use black borders (I recommend you to use box-shadow instead.)

Good work and thx for relasing this :3 :up:

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Will You host my versions of your template too? please :p
and can i do ReAmped version of roundy 2? i don't do copyrights but they are always published as open-source ;P

Users who are viewing this thread