Room Ads

Lewoy

Feb 5, 2016
Hello I am relatively new to Habbo Retros and wanted to explore on a Private VPS. I am currently in the process of wanting to experiment with Room Ads however I cannot find anywhere in the emulator about Room Ads? If somebody could navigate me to the coding of the Room Ads I would be very grateful :) Please do not call me a noob, I already know I am one, I just want to expand and learn about Retros, thanks!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Room ads are already in your catalogue, under Staff > Other > Room Backgrounds (assuming you're using Plus)

If you look around google for 'public room ads' you'll get to know how they work as they're usually built up of several images giving you the co-ordinates etc to make sure they fit together like a jigsaw.

Lewoy

Feb 5, 2016
Hey @JMG sorry if I didn't make it clear, im actually looking for the coding of the Room Ads as I want to see if I am able to edit it so I can host images that are not on the VPS :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Can I recommend this service, if you haven't used it already.

Otherwise there's two ways to access this file. In the latest release it's SaveBrandingItemEvent in the old releases it's in the SetObjectDataEvent (I'm pretty sure)

Users who are viewing this thread