1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

ROBLOX [The First Thread]

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by DevOfNew, Oct 13, 2016.

1. DevOfNew

DevOfNew New Member

First what is ROBLOX?

Roblox (stylized as RŌBLOX) is a MMOG created and marketed toward children and teenagers aged 8–18. In the game, players are able to create their own virtual world, in which they or other members may enter and socialize within the blocks of varying shapes, sizes, and colors. Games on Roblox can be scripted using a sandboxed edition of Lua 5.1 to affect events that occur in-game and create different scenarios. The company's main source of revenue comes from players buying Robux, the main virtual currency in the game, and from players buying "Builders Club" access, a status which gives virtual benefits to users. Players who have created an account may purchase either Builders Club, Turbo Builders Club, or Outrageous Builders Club, otherwise known by users as BC, TBC, and OBC, respectively
    There was some thing named "Tix" Tix can be earned by Players join your game. With Tix u can get Robux for Free and buy Items with tix too. In the year 2016 ROBLOX got an update and they removed tix. ROBLOX has many games such as: Five Night's at Freddy's<Very much of it> RPG's and more. With roblox is animating included. To play ROBLOX go on [ Want to see this link? Register ! ] sign up and play. To play then u need a to install ROBLOX player to make games u need to install ROBLOX studio. Mobile player just need the ROBLOX app nothing other install the app signup in app and play.

So hope u guys enjoyed This Thread and for more Facts and more just write in comments below.

Devjam likes this.
  2. zayms

zayms Member

tix seems a good idea to get robux for free with friends so no reason to remove it really.

3. DevOfNew

DevOfNew New Member

Yes but they did it

4. zayms

zayms Member

yes they got greedy. robux is only purchasable then

5. Devjam

Devjam Legend

[​IMG]
    Here is a gift for you mr.dev

6. DevOfNew

DevOfNew New Member

Thank you very much❤️❤️

7. Ethereal

Ethereal Tea Enthusiast

People still play Roblox?

8. DevOfNew

DevOfNew New Member

Yes 25 years old guys play it too

9. Destroyer

Destroyer 'Playhex.co.uk'

o wow. roblox i remnber this back in the day i dont play it anymore my younger brother do though...

10. Roman12345

Roman12345 Member

I used to enjoy playing it.
    My 100GB of Ram.
    And intel I5 processer.
    Couldn't handel it :(

11. DevOfNew

DevOfNew New Member

I have 2GB of Ram and it works just try with a Phone if you have try from Googe Playstore on android and App Store on IOS there u can download it for Free on both and it works on my Acer E13 Laptop and it is very slow just try

12. misteromorg

misteromorg New Member

Roblox back in the days was fucking amazing.

13. Devjam

Devjam Legend

What are you saying that it sucks now? Roblox will 4ever stay awesome

14. misteromorg

misteromorg New Member

Didn't say that. Just not my preference.

15. JMS

JMS D O P E

TBH, Ive never played this, but I remember a young, pre puberty, fellow friend telling me its a rip off, because of something called builders club(??) Idk, this is what he said back in primary school LMAO

16. DevOfNew

DevOfNew New Member

Builders club is an membership with that you can make more things and get every day free robux

17. Wicked

Wicked #Believe #Peace #Hotel

I just came for the pictures.Such a let down