Rise Hotel CMS.. if you would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusions

Dec 31, 2017
Hello everyone x

I've decided to release this cms to the community. It's not much, and there's not a lot of edits, but it'll do. I don't take all credit for this. (it has credits on the stats page.)

No credits go to me except the minor image changes etc, all credit goes to Zachariah (and the rest that helped edit).

Screenshots:

Had to "steal" the screenshot from the hotel he applied it too

The cms got taken down since we're doing work too it. But, please know that there may be an exploit that apparently caused this to happen.

Here's the link.

It's just an average rev cms i guess, but he said hes going to leak it anyway.

Have fun xx

EDIT;;;
"Rise CMS" because heard it got ripped, but not too sure.

EDIT;;;
I forgot that this cms had some features coded by an old member of the retro community.
The following sql will allow you to enable client, maintenance, user of the week and disable registration. (removed from this cms, if you'd like the unedited me page, pm me)
Again, I don't take credit for these, this was a friend.

Just put this sql into the database:
Code:
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for settings
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `settings`;
CREATE TABLE `settings`  (
  `staffapps_enabled` enum('1','0') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `weekly_user` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `maintenance` enum('0','1') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `registration` enum('0','1') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `client` enum('0','1') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `discord_invite` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `beta` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET = latin1 COLLATE = latin1_swedish_ci ROW_FORMAT = Compact;

-- Records of settings
INSERT INTO `settings` VALUES ('0', 'Melissa', '0', '1', '1', 'test', 1);
Enjoy,

@Strider

Last edited:

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014

I would not download this.

This was posted by kai himself, not Dusty1997. Not downloading this would be the right thing for people to do, but it's out and about now.

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
How so...? I'm not even known in the retro community and you're acting as if I am, confused question mark
Oof, my bad - I assumed that smh thought Illusions was Dusty, who threatened to leak the CMS.

Misunderstanding on my part, I guess

Illusions

Dec 31, 2017
Oof, my bad - I assumed that smh thought Illusions was Dusty, who threatened to leak the CMS.

Misunderstanding on my part, I guess
If that is the case, then I'll forgive you x

No, I'm not Dusty.

Little update btw, cms don't have an exploit, download all you want x

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Just for the record, not like it matters, but this CMS is the very first version of a heavy edit of the Habbo theme I had been working on when I worked with Zach at HabWest/Gubbo. By the looks of it, it's missing a lot of the other stuff I had on it, whoever you got it from probably didn't want those assets released, even though they're not that difficult to re-create. Not sure how this got passed around or whatever, the reason I know this is because I was the one who ripped the Rise tabs, also the index has the HabEnvy logo, which was my hotel that I opened after I left/quit/fired whatever happened, I forgot, Gubbo. I still have screenshots of HabEnvy.com somewhere and I have the real CMS with the other additions to it, not released in this version apparently. Anyone wondering about the header part with the online users, I couldn't get the header to align without it overlapping the navigator, so I just remove it and moved the online text to the header.

Sorry, just thought I'd throw some history behind this release. Anyways, nice release I guess.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Looks rubbish imo, looks like the ordinary skin releases you can get around here.

Anyway, maybe it’ll come in use to somebody :)

Illusions

Dec 31, 2017
Just for the record, not like it matters, but this CMS is the very first version of a heavy edit of the Habbo theme I had been working on when I worked with Zach at HabWest/Gubbo. By the looks of it, it's missing a lot of the other stuff I had on it, whoever you got it from probably didn't want those assets released, even though they're not that difficult to re-create. Not sure how this got passed around or whatever, the reason I know this is because I was the one who ripped the Rise tabs, also the index has the HabEnvy logo, which was my hotel that I opened after I left/quit/fired whatever happened, I forgot, Gubbo. I still have screenshots of HabEnvy.com somewhere and I have the real CMS with the other additions to it, not released in this version apparently. Anyone wondering about the header part with the online users, I couldn't get the header to align without it overlapping the navigator, so I just remove it and moved the online text to the header.

Sorry, just thought I'd throw some history behind this release. Anyways, nice release I guess.

credits to you too i guess! you done a good job at this, and I got it from zach. I feel bad releasing it, but some cunt was threatening to leak it after logging onto the vps, so I dont it before he did.

Kudos to you friend.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
i mean it's nothing special, looks plain and bland af but nice release i guess

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
By the looks of it, it's missing a lot of the other stuff I had on it

Yes, indeed it had a lot of stuff on it. Especially after you had left I had put work into it. I had gave Dec, Kai, and Josh the CMS whenever I worked with them at Habulate. But little did I know this was still floating around. I believed that I was the only one with the edit, as I was told. But then I saw the edit being used on a hotel ( don't remember the name ), besides that I said that this CMS doesn't go anywhere besides Habulate. But as I see now it's being released because some cunt hosting company started shit if I'm correct? I have our edits @Hypothesis from back in Habwest, so I have every edit we did together, until the one i've recently worked on about a month or two ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread