RIP SQL & Furnidata

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Use the Network tab of the Devtools, start recording and click on the furniture in the catalog you want to rip. It will pull the nitro file, open it in a new tab and it downloads.

As for the SQLS and Furnituredata you need to use the Arcturus Generator which can be found on this forum, put the nitro files in the swfs folder, generate. Find and replace the .nitro part in all the output files with nothing. It needs to be removed.

Then run the furnidata through the Nitro converter to get the furnituredata.json

As far as I’m aware there’s no all in one tool unless you code a script to rip it all from a specific hotel.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Use the Network tab of the Devtools, start recording and click on the furniture in the catalog you want to rip. It will pull the nitro file, open it in a new tab and it downloads.

As for the SQLS and Furnituredata you need to use the Arcturus Generator which can be found on this forum, put the nitro files in the swfs folder, generate. Find and replace the .nitro part in all the output files with nothing. It needs to be removed.

Then run the furnidata through the Nitro converter to get the furnituredata.json

As far as I’m aware there’s no all in one tool unless you code a script to rip it all from a specific hotel.
i used to use that ripping method years back, i'm glad it still works!

wistfulglen

Jan 22, 2022

Whenever I attempt this, it just pulls a .png ( ). Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: It seems like it's an issue with Google Chrome where it doesn't always pull the .nitro. I used Opera GX instead and that seems to pull the .nitro every time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread