Review Section in the Gaming Section

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Hello,

I thought it would be a good idea to have a Review section in the Gaming section where people can write their own reviews on a game. This could help people find games they might want to buy and lets people have their own opinion on games instead of big arguments in the shoutbox ;) Maybe have rules for a review that it must include screenshots or something.

@Canadian

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
This could be a good idea but then, this news thing that is being introduced, where there are set users that write news articles could do this instead. Kinda also gives readers re-assurance that the review they are about to read has been written by an authorized author that actually knows how to write an article, not some garbage that has been thrown together in 5 minutes.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
This could be a good idea but then, this news thing that is being introduced, where there are set users that write news articles could do this instead. Kinda also gives readers re-assurance that the review they are about to read has been written by an authorized author that actually knows how to write an article, not some garbage that has been thrown together in 5 minutes.
Review section meaning good, quality game reviews. I would like to see requirements of a review as well. I believe the news articles aren't really reviews though?

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Uhm, Can this either be closed or added please. It's sort of just sitting here.

Users who are viewing this thread