[RevCMS] What you think about my CMS? [RevCMS] [Skin Edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
Tell me your thoughts about my cms, rate it 1-10, and tell what to improve/change/add? It's revcms skin edit, had it for ages, still using it and editing, i have added like 10-20 pages, edited stuff and changed stuff. Edited hella alot of photos.

Index:
1448o6e.png

Me:
ejvgy9.png

Client:
jzi4uh.png

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
9.9/10 :) If you can ever release dis you'll break the scale.

Chronical

Aug 21, 2013
I bet if you released this I could effortlessly exploit this in 4+ different ways. This version of RevCMS is very vulnerable. The colors are also shitty.
6/10

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
I bet if you released this I could effortlessly exploit this in 4+ different ways. This version of RevCMS is very vulnerable. The colors are also shitty.
6/10
why ur hating on all my posts, but when i check ur account, you havent released a shit, so gtfo.

JacobMLucado

Pacton-Hotel.net
Dec 26, 2011
Message me if you need a tech to fix your exploits. Or skype me @ jacob.lucado

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
Credits when released?
9/10 i dont like much of Custom like i used to... im on and off

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
6/10
Thats the dumbest shit i ever heard "The Version of RevCMS is very vulnerable"? Please explain how the fuck you know what "version" of RevCMS this is because it does not state so in the title + Exploit it? you mean you put exploits in it or you find exploits because HE NEVER Posted any snippets of anything? gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread