RevCMS Theme (ThisHabbo)

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
Hello Dev'ers ...

I don't post much but I try help all I can, I was going to open a hotel with a friend of mine but his decided to part ways and I don't have time to own it myself so, after alot of sorting of this theme I wanted to release it.

Before you ask, yes this was a Fansite Layout from HabboEmotion or HabboGallery, don't remember which one but it's called ThisHabbo originally so I thought i'd keep it like that.

Index/Register page is from a fellow DevBest'er, "Queef"

Me.php -

News.php -

Staff.php -

Community/Shop.php -

I've made it so it's easy to navigate around, the Navigator is simple images which all mean differnet things. Hope you can gather what they all mean.

I'm not perfect but it's all you need for a simple hotel, people don't tend to use a lot on the hotels so I stayed with simply basic pages.

Hope you like it.

I'm not the best coder in the world, I do plan to create my own Layout, in due time, I also know people like change.

Don't Trust, Don't Download.

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
Glad you like it, I plan on doing another one soon but i'll look into making it more ... Retro'ie. :)

Pacific

Spooderman
Feb 19, 2012
No, no, no.
I wouldn't use this for my hotel, It's an old fansite-design and it shouldn't be used for Habbo retros at all.

The "Enter Hotel" btn should have the same width as the box, and the "skin" is kinda empy... IMO.
But thanks for the release I guess, "good work" I suppose?

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
This is not bad, well done. Not what I was really looking for but great work. I love how unique this template is.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Looks really nice, just not my style!
Good work though, it might have caught my eye with the navigation on top!

7/10 good work! Keep it up man!

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
I actually thought it was ThisHabbo's (Habbo Fansite) theme. It looks beautiful.
This looks ok but don't think it has the qualities of a CMS. Nice release tho!

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
:muffit:I Like it but i wont use it for my hotel brilliant release 10/10:muffit:hOPE TO SEE MORe releases for u Espically Fansite themes ;D:muffit:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I actually like it as a theme. It's different but it handles the content in a nice organized way and looks good doing so! 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread