[Revcms skin] Habbo's future look, Project Aura V2 [Developement]

Are you interested in taking part of this?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
So ive been adding tons of pages to this lately and changed all the content of the me page, tell me what you think, next i will make a register.php, any ideas what to add next? Positive feedback please! and dont say this was already released since i made this myself with habbo's css. I might make this fully own CMS and not just a revcms skin IF people want so.
Screenies:
s686l4.png

wimtl0.png

28vf8f6.png

Rest of the pages are still underconstruction or/and not fully functioning.
Update: added a friend's online bar to the me page:

Edit: Going to start doing badge shop etc and probs will do 2 versions of this, revcms skin and a full cms with someone, if anyone wanna do cms with me, just pm me.

Credits:
- 90% me
- 3% omar, for fixing my index's login button.
- 5% damien for helping me edit some minor stuff on my css.
- 2% Alex for helping me style 2 boxes....lol.
If you want to take part, just pm me ^-^!

UPDATE:
New style on me page, gonna do maybe a newsbox next to it:
2e3xu9u.png

EDIT:
NEW INDEX:
34yutc5.png

got rid off the spacey style on pages since people didnt like it on rival forum, now ill start developing this new way styled housekeeping for aura.

Last edited:

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
90% you? Flipping hell must have made RevCMS yourself? I'd give Kryptos or Jonty 50% depending on which cms and 49% to habbo for THE THEME THEY MADE and 1% for the very small minor edits /.o.

presto5

Jul 26, 2011
On topic: Looks Nice

Offtopic: Dont put percents. You will just get flamed. People honestly don't care what percent is what as long as the credits are there.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
You still don't know that double posting/spamming the shit out of a thread is forbidden.. @EddardStarkJonSnow

This really looks nice and appealing unlike the other shit people release and call themes, I believe this would have a chance to shine and actually get used. Also, I hate the login page's footer, it's just out of place, why don't you replace the slashes with – or ·..

And as Chris said, it could also use some more content. Oh and, lose the percentage. I hope you keep this thread updated, good luck.

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
I have released aura and taken it down. Too many dumb asses removed credits and claimed as theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread