RevCMS Rooms do NOT Load [Phoenix] [Catalogue]

leoooooooo

Feb 25, 2014
Recently, I had my hotel up, after several problems I finally got both catalogue and rooms to open and function correctly. After a day or so, I decided to move "Public Furniture" out to the "Furniture" Section. I switched the ID from Public furni (9250) to, (350). Biggest mistake, because it appears I have now messed up the rooms.
When you go in, it just stays in hotel view, as if you never entered. Instead of providing screenshots, phasehotel.org is the link. (I have yet not finished editing everything yet, but now that this problem is here, it's been added to my list of fixes). Check out the client, create a room, and see how it will not load.
Screenshot of Emulator: (I don't see any errors).
I'd screenshot the client, but there's no really a point hence all it does it stay in the hotel view.
(Navigator opens, but you can't enter rooms.)
Keep in mind on the VPS, you CAN go into rooms. (Also, I reset emulator a billion times, and I deleted the private rooms, only public rooms are on there. I heard if you delete public rooms, your database will screw up. Not sure if it's true, but I don't want to risk it).
Any other information can be found on hotel client, if you have any questions reply.
My following question and obvious problem would be, what could I do to fix this particular problem? Or should I just re-do the database?
(I have the Wabbo Catalogue)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Few Things:
You still have 127.0.0.1 set in your EXTERNAL VARIABLES:
aQB2lBK.png

and I would change %predefined% to your link just to be safe:
O12ZRVm.png

I tried to get on the hotel to look and the emulator was offline so I couldn't connect (I would suggest leaving your emulator on 24/7)

If you delete public rooms from your emulator your database will screw up :) It will cause a "Navigator Cache Error" same thing will happen if you delete the welcome bot :D

I would suggest redoing the catalog completely or get Jess Catalog which is better then Wabbo in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread