RevCMS/PlusEMU Extra Security

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
All Credits for this go to @Damien
I have gotten permission from him to post this

For a better more secure Authenticate you can leave the contents in "SSOTicketEvent.cs" as they are (the check for the empty string wont be needed, but you can keep it if you choose to).

In UserDataFactory.cs look for the function:
Code:
public static UserData GetUserData(string SessionTicket, out byte errorCode)
Change the first query:
Code:
dbClient.SetQuery("SELECT `id`,`username`,`rank`,`motto`,`look`,`gender`,`last_online`,`credits`,`activity_points`,`home_room`,`block_newfriends`,`hide_online`,`hide_inroom`,`vip`,`account_created`,`vip_points`,`machine_id`,`volume`,`chat_preference`,`focus_preference`, `pets_muted`,`bots_muted`,`advertising_report_blocked`,`last_change`,`gotw_points`,`ignore_invites`,`time_muted`,`allow_gifts`,`friend_bar_state`,`disable_forced_effects`,`allow_mimic`,`rank_vip` FROM `users` WHERE `auth_ticket` = @sso LIMIT 1");
To This
Code:
dbClient.SetQuery(
    "SELECT users.id,users.username,users.rank,users.motto,users.look,users.gender,users.last_online,users.credits,users.activity_points,users.home_room,users.block_newfriends,users.hide_online,users.hide_inroom,users.vip,users.account_created,users.vip_points,users.machine_id,users.volume,users.chat_preference,users.focus_preference,users.pets_muted,users.bots_muted,users.advertising_report_blocked,users.last_change,users.gotw_points,users.ignore_invites,users.time_muted,users.allow_gifts,users.friend_bar_state,users.disable_forced_effects,users.allow_mimic,users.rank_vip " +
    "FROM users " +
    "JOIN user_auth_ticket " +
    "ON users.id = user_auth_ticket.user_id " +
    "WHERE user_auth_ticket.auth_ticket = @sso " +
    "LIMIT 1"
);
Then further down look for:
Code:
dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `users` SET `online` = '1', `auth_ticket` = '' WHERE `id` = '" + UserId + "' LIMIT 1");
and change it to:
Code:
dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `users` SET `online` = '1' WHERE `id` = '" + UserId + "' LIMIT 1");
dbClient.RunQuery("DELETE FROM `user_auth_ticket` WHERE `user_id` = '" + UserId + "' LIMIT 1");

Inside PlusEnviroment.cs look for this function:
Code:
public static void PerformShutDown()
Change
Code:
dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `users` SET online = '0', `auth_ticket` = NULL");
To this:
Code:
dbClient.RunQuery("TRUNCATE `user_auth_ticket`");
dbClient.RunQuery("UPDATE `users` SET online = '0'");
Finally run this database query
Code:
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for `user_auth_ticket`
-- ----------------------------
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `user_auth_ticket`;
CREATE TABLE `user_auth_ticket` (
  `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `auth_ticket` varchar(60) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Now for the RevCMS Part
go to class.users.php and search for the Create SSO auth_ticket section and replace it all with this
PHP:
final public function createSSO($k)
{  
  global $engine;
  $sessionKey = 'RevCMS-' . rand(9, 9999999).'/'.substr(sha1(time()).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999).'/'.rand(9,9999999),0,33);

if($engine->num_rows("SELECT * FROM user_auth_ticket WHERE user_id = '" . $k . "' LIMIT 1") > 0) {
   $engine->query("UPDATE user_auth_ticket SET auth_ticket = '" . $sessionKey . "' WHERE user_id = '" . $k . "'");
  } else {
   $engine->query("INSERT INTO user_auth_ticket (user_id, auth_ticket) VALUES ('" . $k . "', '" . $sessionKey ."')");
  }
  return $sessionKey;
  unset($sessionKey);
}
Then go to your class.core.php and look for the case "client";
and replace it with this
PHP:
$users->updateUser($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'ip_last', $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
$template->setParams('sso', $users->createSSO($_SESSION['user']['id']));

This way you'll only be creating a session ticket when the user connects to the hotel and removing it straight after (not setting the ticket to null or empty), thus making it impossible to "randomly" sign in onto other users accounts, unless you manually set the ticket ofc

All you need to do is change how your SSO tickets get created to insert them into that table and you're good to go.

Hopefully this helped.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been closed as there is already a correct fix for this.
credits to Sledmore for the fix.
"
So, for the SSO issue.

It's nothing big, but a silly mistake. There is no check for null SSO's, which doesn't sound dangerous but the first couple accounts are usually staff accounts.

If a user tries to login w/ no SSO they'll get one of the first accounts, had someone try it on Habboon today, figured out the issue yesterday, just didn't get round to rebooting until I got home.

To fix it's as simple as:

Go to SSOTicketEvent.cs

Replace it all with:
PHP:
public class SSOTicketEvent : IPacketEvent
{
public void Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
{
if (Session == null || Session.RC4Client == null || Session.GetHabbo() != null)
return;

string SSO = Packet.PopString();
if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(SSO) || SSO.Length < 15)
return;

Session.TryAuthenticate(SSO);
}
}
The length is up to you, I just always have more than 15 length.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread re-opened as each to their own, there is always more than one way to achieve success.

I've seen this requested before anyone (including myself) was aware of the no empty auth ticket check, just purely based on their preference & database structure preference.

Re-opened for those with questions or who required help. Argumentative replies will be dealt with a lengthy infraction.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
If anyone plans on using this and needs help with the creation of their SSO (on the CMS). Just send me a PM and I'll help you sort it out.

TheJill

Feb 8, 2016
I need for HarticoCMS

The link of my cms if someone can do it , Thanks peoples :):

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] doesnt work for servers setup with CloudFlare as it uses the local machines IP instead of the users. Dunno why people bother using CF anyway.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

EmMeX

Sep 26, 2012
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] doesnt work for servers setup with CloudFlare as it uses the local machines IP instead of the users. Dunno why people bother using CF anyway.

Use this instead:

Code:
$users->updateUser($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'ip_last', $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']);

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Use this instead:

Code:
$users->updateUser($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'ip_last', $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']);
I dont use CF so couldn't care less, I'm just making a statement.

Users who are viewing this thread