RevCMS - PHP 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Well shouldn't the thread be closed then?
There's a slight possibility he could be continuing this, but I doubt it honestly.
0567775790164df9bff8f1d7b73b51b8.png

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
There's a slight possibility he could be continuing this, but I doubt it honestly.
0567775790164df9bff8f1d7b73b51b8.png
]

Not really dumb, more updated framework and syntax, not much difference except it could use PDO for lightweight database work, but meh we'll see where this goes.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
This CMS could really require an update from mysql to PDO.
Just wait some more and I will release mine, based of RevCMS class structure, but yet nothing people ever have seen.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
This CMS could really require an update from mysql to PDO.
Just wait some more and I will release mine, based of RevCMS class structure, but yet nothing people ever have seen.

Open up a development thread, show some code snippets! :cool:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Responsive CSS? PDO used efficiently?
Sounds good, keep me updated.
This is NOT an advertise comment, but more of a look on the CMS, but yes PDO and Ajax. Added couple things as login streaks, referral system etc. @Synt4x made 90% of the design. There will be an extreme housekeeping once I finish the CMS.
But here's a demo:

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
This is NOT an advertise comment, but more of a look on the CMS, but yes PDO and Ajax. Added couple things as login streaks, referral system etc. @Synt4x made 90% of the design. There will be an extreme housekeeping once I finish the CMS.
But here's a demo:
You have an error in your register script, line 58.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
You have an error in your register script, line 58.
Yeah I saw just now, had to rename all tables for better overview, and as an error I deleted the table and had to redo it, but forgot to add default values, it's fixed now :)

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Whether you were creating/installing a database through your MySQL that would be used for storing info in new charts, and assigning names to those charts, or whether you were managing a database via one of the platforms that connect to the web for MySQL (such as phpmyadmin or Navicat)
I'm using Google Cloud SQL, and then Mysql Workbench for managing.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
I think you boys are going alittle off-topic. If you guys want to discuss something else then please make a new thread and keep this and all the other threads clean. Thank you!

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

testttttt443

Nov 13, 2016
I like the script but....
Why REVCMS and not other cms like phpretro...
Have more features and you can learn many more things :D
Build it to Mysqli / PDO

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Moderator please close the thread.

Information
Upon my update to PHP 7, I had to dispose of many of Rev's unique features, such as its lack of proper support for things making it more of a hackable framework than anything else providing structure. In doing so, it took away a lot of the ease with Rev such as just trashing a random line of code in and it working. I added a support Mysqli wrapper, and new template system and so forth - but no previous themes are supported and the end result is a CMS not remotely similar to Rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread