[RevCMS] New OFFICAL HABBO THEME [KrizX v1.2 ][Releases]

DeJKriz

May 16, 2015
F6JAy.png
Please Note This thread will be updated with every new release! please keep updated on the newest versions
Hello, I am happy to announce after popular demand I have released a new modern habbo style theme this again is fairly a simple design and not to complicated and advanced as Habbo.com beta site but still has the same kind of features, if you have any questions and you'd like a response feel free to message me on DevBest or Message me via twitter. Thank you and I hope you like this post show some love :)
If you like this please leave a like if you download this simply just drop a like :) thank you!
Steps: 1
Copy all files add them into your skin and you should be good :) YOU MUST COPY ALL FILES INCLUDING DESIGN FOLDER or it will not work.
Step: 2
Open TOS.php, and Change with your domain.

If you have any questions or find any bugs please contact me threw DevBest or Twitter.
I will be updating this pages with every new release!
Releases:

Version 1.2

About Version 1.2 (2015-05-20)
Version: 1.2 (2015-05-20)
Whats New!
New login style changed to Nav bar with social links (Based off )
New Community section at the bottom of the page with more links sort of resembling Habbos Index page
Added Community Section including more news articles & images
Changed Background image of header also adding the "Join Now" & "A Strange Place With Awesome People" Also seen

Here are some screenshots for you :) Hope you enjoy this release
Index Page:
2wrhm2p.jpg

2d0z0ua.jpg
COMMUNITY PREVIEW PAGE:
2qiwdhc.jpg
REGISTER PAGE:
2drta4h.jpg
If you use any of these and find any bugs or any issues in any of the releases please screenshot issue and tell me what version and the issue will be fixed within 24 hours.

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I will give a like, but still not using it. What have you changed? Oh, you added a TOS page, clearly a non-releasable one NOT! Also, why create a new thread? Most people like to keep DevBest rather clean and release as newer versions on the original thread!
Ugh, some people...

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Not exactly Habbo Theme but we could say Habbo theme edit?!Looks alright i know you can do better though.Why don't you just go with Habbo's current theme?

DeJKriz

May 16, 2015
I will give a like, but still not using it. What have you changed? Oh, you added a TOS page, clearly a non-releasable one NOT! Also, why create a new thread? Most people like to keep DevBest rather clean and release as newer versions on the original thread!
Ugh, some people...
Please keep in mind this took me 4 hours, before insulting how I choose to release this you should look at the changes what I changed if you downloaded the file it contains a version txt that includes what I have changed and what I have added if you can compare the old version to the new version you can see I changed the login into a login bar with social links also included in the "Our Community" changed into links that make it have more content on the page that is changeable, I respect you have your own opinion but before insulting my work and claiming nothing is changed you should really follow up on what I did in the last release, I hope you dont take any of this the wrong way I love feedback and I appreciate you have your own opinion, there is a few bugs I can admit but like I said 4 hours of work over course of 2 days 8 hours of work is simply not enough to make it "PERFECT" if you can build a better version have at her but I made this design on my own no help just myself.

Not exactly Habbo Theme but we could say Habbo theme edit?!Looks alright i know you can do better though.Why don't you just go with Habbo's current theme?
My plans are to work with habbos original theme, just running into some problems considering the time I have to do it and the support of other developers, I see you have been working on this project aswell and if you'd like to be apart I'd apprecaite it but I do plan on making it like habbo's original version and re releasing it there is some problems with resolution and position on the div's that I noticed after a friend released it but these are tiny problems that can be fixed by any basic CSS HTML developer, but again I will be fixing these issues and re releasing this for the public along with new features :) I love the feedback please keep it coming if you have any other questions,

Last edited:

DeJKriz

May 16, 2015
Amazing, I like it. :)
Thanks releasing "Version 1.2(Fixed)" Today because there is some bugs that I have fixed and re releasing v1.2 :) also making the nav fixed to the top position so when you scroll it scrolls with the page :)

Sebz

Developer
May 20, 2015
I mean this is only v2 so it looks like trash just wait for v3 is my advice why even bother... some french guy will release it then just translate it as simple as that..

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I mean this is only v2 so it looks like trash just wait for v3 is my advice why even bother... some french guy will release it then just translate it as simple as that..
You mean Habbo Template?

warm

Jun 8, 2014
OMG I think it's far worst than the original Habbo.com right now
But still could be improved! Cheers

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
dude the installation is shit try hosting the exe file instead of installing via download manager

Users who are viewing this thread