RevCMS - List of themes, addons and tips.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
RevCMS
Themes, addons, scripts, tips, useful information.
I can not garruntee that the resources in this thread are 100% secure. They'll require editing, and fixing (Such as Altercationz Housekeeping and Client PIN).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Themes:
RevCMS (outdated):
Habbo Theme Edit:
Hablore's Edit:
'Heavy' edit:
Habglobe's Edit:
FluxRP CMS:
Vue Skin:
Wisdom Edit (edited habglobe):
Cammex Skin:
HabboPHP styled:

Tips & Exploit fixes
Extra Security (PLUSEMU):
Client Staff Pin:
BCRYPT:

Go to class.users.php.
Find final public function forgotten(), and delete the contents of the function (bits inbetween { })

Addons

RB3B Forums:
Lottery System:
Loot Crate System:

Housekeeping

Twist Hotel CMS (has good HK):
Altercationz Housekeeping:
VisualASE:

More soon.

Last edited:

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Thanks for this compilation but to those who think that a thread is made with a list of resources, everything is secure and ready to be used; it's not. Altercationz Housekeeping is not secure. You need to make every page inaccessible by people who do not have the proper access to access those pages. You can even access them directly without even being logged into the hotel. The "Client Staff PIN System" is outdated and could use up-to-date code and if I recall, they didn't filter their $_POST values.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
This is helpful but I think you should add a disclaimer for newer-folks to let them know that you can't just slap a lot of this stuff into wwwroot and be good to go. A lot of material here needs extra work just to get it working let alone secure.

Users who are viewing this thread