RevCMS Housekeeping Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
I seen someone looking for a housekeeping, so here's one.
I don't remember where I got this, I just downloaded it and edited it a bit, has a nice layout.
It's coded for PlusEMU but can easily be re-coded for any other emulator.
It contains:
Login requires a security pin
View Staff
Word Filter
Edit Users Accounts
Manage Bans
Manage Staff Applications
Chatlogs
Add Article / Edit Article
Credits the original creators of this, I just added / re-coded a few things.
Screenshots:

Click to download.
Enjoy.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Any way you can provide the `housekeeping_perms` & `perm` database information because without that, anyone can access the HK with just a direct URL to it as it's not checking any proper access.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Those tables bother me how they're hovering over ( ) so I fixed them up/made them responsive..
I've done nothing else but that.

mirror/update:

May 1, 2015
Any way you can provide the `housekeeping_perms` & `perm` database information because without that, anyone can access the HK with just a direct URL to it as it's not checking any proper access.
I don't think i have it anymore, just throw a session rank check on it.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I won't slate this, it's a decent enough release but it needs some work, some immediate and some just for personal pettiness.

I believe that the permissions check could be a lot better, perhaps have that in class.core.php, out of the way of the templates. The same goes for some of the random functions inside of the template files.

Limit the amount of chatlogs chatlogs.php brings in, it isn't healthy to not have a limit. You'll experience timeouts with the current query, add a pagination.

Please don't say "Your staff shouldn't be staff if you cannot trust them." at this bit.

The following files; filter.php, test.php, addnews.php are vulnerable to SQL injection, via POST. Also, I'm unsure without googling if 'intval' protects agains't SQL injection or not, if it doesn't then a bunch of other pages are vulnerable.

How to fix? Wrap the $_POST and $_GET variables with the 'filter' function, which already exists in Rev. (There is no need for the 'secureStr' function in addnews.php').

Other than that, nice share.

May 1, 2015
I won't slate this, it's a decent enough release but it needs some work, some immediate and some just for personal pettiness.

I believe that the permissions check could be a lot better, perhaps have that in class.core.php, out of the way of the templates. The same goes for some of the random functions inside of the template files.

Limit the amount of chatlogs chatlogs.php brings in, it isn't healthy to not have a limit. You'll experience timeouts with the current query, add a pagination.

Please don't say "Your staff shouldn't be staff if you cannot trust them." at this bit.

The following files; filter.php, test.php, addnews.php are vulnerable to SQL injection, via POST. Also, I'm unsure without googling if 'intval' protects agains't SQL injection or not, if it doesn't then a bunch of other pages are vulnerable.

How to fix? Wrap the $_POST and $_GET variables with the 'filter' function, which already exists in Rev. (There is no need for the 'secureStr' function in addnews.php').

Other than that, nice share.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
You seem to have forgotten to put my credits in it lol since i'm the one that did this housekeeping and i gave you it with a revcms edit i did time ago.

May 1, 2015
You seem to have forgotten to put my credits in it lol since i'm the one that did this housekeeping and i gave you it with a revcms edit i did time ago.
lol, no you didn't.
I downloaded this from the cabbo release and edited it a little.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I always hated the design of this hk tbh but its good for features for people who dont know how to make their own

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
Simple design, but effective HK to be fair. Remember seeing this back in the day, thanks for sharing Jord.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Not really anything unique about this, just standards for what every other Housekeeping is capable of. But some people might find this useful for RevCMS :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread