RevCMS help...

rhystagram

Dec 26, 2015
Hey guys.
I have revcms running on xampp 1.7.4 without any problems, but as soon as i put it on my domain, it's throwing internal server errors.
Is anyone available to maybe help me try to solve this? Sorry there's not a lot of information... idk what's going on :l

ImAquamic

Apr 19, 2017
you mean the 500 internal server error?

if
Hey guys.
I have revcms running on xampp 1.7.4 without any problems, but as soon as i put it on my domain, it's throwing internal server errors.
Is anyone available to maybe help me try to solve this? Sorry there's not a lot of information... idk what's going on :l
if you mean the 500 internal server error the one that says something like cannot be found, um where are your files at? Your index.php etc

rhystagram

Dec 26, 2015
you mean the 500 internal server error?

if

if you mean the 500 internal server error the one that says something like cannot be found, um where are your files at? Your index.php etc
I get 500 Internal Server Error.
If I remove "RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ index.php?url=$1" from the htaccess, it will then give me 404 Not Found errors.
Everything is in my public_html (on my website, not looking for help with localhost).

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I get 500 Internal Server Error.
If I remove "RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ index.php?url=$1" from the htaccess, it will then give me 404 Not Found errors.
Everything is in my public_html (on my website, not looking for help with localhost).
that seems like an iis error not xampp. did you try installing iis by any chance?

make sure you have an .htaccess file and not web.config

rhystagram

Dec 26, 2015
that seems like an iis error not xampp. did you try installing iis by any chance?

make sure you have an .htaccess file and not web.config
I'm trying to use my own domain.. not xampp or iis. I already have it working on xampp already but I'm wanting to host it off my website. It's giving me errors on my domain, xampp works fine..

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I'm trying to use my own domain.. not xampp or iis. I already have it working on xampp already but I'm wanting to host it off my website. It's giving me errors on my domain, xampp works fine..
how do u host a retro off a domain/website? dont you mean point your domain to your hotel?

Users who are viewing this thread