• Don't Care

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hello DevBest,
A lot of people have wanted this for a while, and as the community seems to get more and more selfish, I thought I would release this. I am not looking for feedback, so all haters can feel free to comment but don't expect to see me arguing with you all day as I do have a life...

This is just a heavy RevCMS edit, in which I have added and created many features. The skin is based off of Hubb (I will include more skins - some of which will be custom in V2).

Failed login attempts - thanks to @Janzeer
Custom edit of Cravanno's Badgeshop system;
Integrated basic staff application systems linked to the database;
Used the staff applications system to create a feedback system containing abuse reports, bugs, improvements and help;
Re-coded the config.php file and have added fully working code;
Client.php file is COMPLETELY controlled by the config so no one can go and bugger it up by trying to change server IP's, ports or Habbo.SWF's;
Force vote and api.php files in order to help your hotel in FindRetros;
Welcome feature so users who register MUST accept the rules before being able to access pages of the CMS;
Basic housekeeping (designed to the style - sorry people who're looking to steal a housekeeping), with help from LewisLOL;
Tidy code ALL the way through;
Many more I cannot remember.

PHP:
<!-- Check user is welcome, by RyanzRetros.  -->
<?php
    $getUsers = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users");

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($getUsers))
    {
        $welcome = $row['welcome'];

if ($welcome != '1')
        {
            header('location: failure');
            exit();
        }
    }
?>

Index:
index.png

Register:
register.png

Me:
me.png

Security (Failed Logins):
security.png

Social:
social.png

Former Staff:
former.png

Feedback Index:
feedback.png

Feedback (Improvements):
feedback2.png

Policies:
policies.png

FlowASE Index:
flowase.png

1. Extract the CMS to an empty wwwroot or htdocs.
2. Fill in all of the config files:
/app/management/config.php (Main Config File);
/badgeshop/assets/config.php (Badgeshop Config File);
/feedback/db.php (MySQL Information for Feedback System);
/feedback/includes/config.php (Feedback Config File);
/staff-app/db.php (MySQL Information for Staff Applications System);
/staff-app/includes/config.php (Staff Applications Config File);

If you're using Phoenix, please extract the database "phoenix.sql" in /SQL.
Please be aware that this SQL does not include a catalogue for Phoenix, so you will have to set a catalogue up yourself!
If any emulator other than phoenix (including Gold Tree Emulator), please use the database "other.sql" and it will simply add the tables required for the CMS to work.

As I said, this was not released for feedback but just so I can continue to work on it. I know a lot of people will not like the look of the skin, but that is your judgement and your choice. Sorry it says "HiTech" a lot, just they gave me the VPS for free to work on.
Don't like or trust, then don't bother using it!

Download Link:

Additional Credits:
@Kryptos for RevCMS;
@Janzeer for Failed Logins;
LewisLOL for Housekeeping Basis;
@Johno for fixing exploit on Values page.​

Last edited:

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
The design is cute. Reminds me of a hotel from 2010 <3_<3 Still too much blue. Nevertheless, I'll take some features from this. Thanks a bunch :up:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
The design is cute. Reminds me of a hotel from 2010 <3_<3 Still too much blue. Nevertheless, I'll take some features from this. Thanks a bunch :up:
Yes, I know there is too much blue. Hope you can make use of some features, as the code is very tidy and organised. :) Thanks for feedback.

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Looks good, but I think that the login and the register page is abit plain but other than that looks professional and good features involved within the cms:p

KingDubz

Dec 11, 2014
I love how you made it not so plain because i seen this skin how it was at first, Didn't look so good, but however i think the colors really is not good. so 8/10

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I love how you made it not so plain because i seen this skin how it was at first, Didn't look so good, but however i think the colors really is not good. so 8/10
Yeh, I remember showing this to you when I started and was mid way through, have improved since then but I agree, the CSS in it is not so good. Will be my main improvement for V2.
Looks good, but I think that the login and the register page is abit plain but other than that looks professional and good features involved within the cms:p
Thanks, I hope people can make use of some of the features, and how tidy they're. V2 will include a Habbo skin style as well as one of my own so I expect it to be heavily improved and get much more positive feedback. I had a different login and register originally, but the moving background was lagging the CMS a lot and used a lot of bandwidth so I removed it.

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Thanks, I hope people can make use of some of the features, and how tidy they're. V2 will include a Habbo skin style as well as one of my own so I expect it to be heavily improved and get much more positive feedback. I had a different login and register originally, but the moving background was lagging the CMS a lot and used a lot of bandwidth so I removed it.
I'll look forward to seeing V2 of this CMS. Other than the plainness of the cms the features are great but thats just my personal opinion:p

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
*EXPLOIT NOTICE* - values.php contains unfiltered post variables, would advise anyone using this to replace your values.php with this

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
*EXPLOIT NOTICE* - values.php contains unfiltered post variables, would advise anyone using this to replace your values.php with this

Thanks, sorry, am still developing the CMS. Now updating my CMS to include th fix. Once again, thanks.

@Examed I plan on releasing V2 when it is ready, but released this due to the lack of time I have to develop at the moment.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
It's definitely unique, I like that you're working on something different giving it out even though you aren't finished. It seems a big plain to me, but keep up the good work.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
It's definitely unique, I like that you're working on something different giving it out even though you aren't finished. It seems a big plain to me, but keep up the good work.
Thanks, I am working on a new skin, as well as a tidy Habbo skin edit...

UPDATE: Thanks to Johno, the exploit on the values page has been fixed and updated.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
No Users in sql file: other.sql
Apologies...

Code:
 ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `welcome` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT '''0'', ''1''';
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `FormerDate` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `FormerReason` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `country` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `FormerRank` int(11) unsigned DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `age` int(2) DEFAULT NULL;

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned, if you need help post an help thread or contact Ryan through skype as he said.

Users who are viewing this thread