RevCMS Habbo Theme Edit

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello,
I'm releasing my old hotels theme. Some of you that played Streak probably would recognize this; as it's where it came from. It's nothing special, but I'm probably never going to use it again.

Features and Pages
  • Me (with radio)
  • Account Settings
  • Hotel Statistics
  • Community
  • News
  • Staff
  • Top Stats
  • Rare Values
  • Housekeeping
  • and much more!
You must be registered for see images attach

In order for the staff page to work, you need to add these SQLs
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `age` TEXT;
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `country` TEXT;
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `rank_name` TEXT;

For the values, run this query
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `values` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `price` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `imgurl` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `timestamp` varchar(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=5

Download:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hi Blasteh,

What links need changed to fix the errors Tmax was having?
Hi,
Press F12 and you'll be able to see which need changing. Also note the page you are on (me.php for example), then open that and change the links to yours.

May 1, 2015
You misconfigured, not my problem.
I like how you tell them how it is; it's what they need to hear.
I've started working with plus emulator a few months ago, started with the boon edit and didn't know how to set it up one bit.
I was never familiar with it, i took my time with it and managed to get it setup.
What i'm trying to say is, there isn't many people who are going to walk you through it anymore. It's quite simple if you spend time on it and learn to do it yourself.
I've set it up myself, so has a ton of other people on this forum so why can't you?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I like how you tell them how it is; it's what they need to hear.
I've started working with plus emulator a few months ago, started with the boon edit and didn't know how to set it up one bit.
I was never familiar with it, i took my time with it and managed to get it setup.
What i'm trying to say is, there isn't many people who are going to walk you through it anymore. It's quite simple if you spend time on it and learn to do it yourself.
I've set it up myself, so has a ton of other people on this forum so why can't you?
Trial and error my friend. If it works for one person, it's gonna work for you (him in this case). His title also says Developer so that's implying he's a developer - he should be able to solve this himself.

Users who are viewing this thread