RevCMS - Habbo Theme Edit

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
Started editing the original template 4 days ago.
This isn't something amazing, just simple and basic.
Screenshots:
Index:
hF6y5jF.png

Me:
8Xshbo5.png

Staff:
2tKRIW9.png

HK (Credits to Lewis/Data)
sTx2jM0.png

Banned page:
WjB0FFN.png

I have included some SQL's to run.
Credits:
Kryptos for RevCMS.
Ozie for the shop page.
Data (Lewis) for his HK

Download link:

rockstarhotel

Aug 29, 2014
how do i get it off maintenance i know its
$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //False if hotel is NOT in maintenance. True if hotel IS in maintenance
but its still not turning maintenance off

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Make sure you aint re-typing the link to maintenance? so just type your normal link without /maintenance at the end of it.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
There's nothing much left that you can add to Habbo Template, it's all about the Habbo Beta now or should i say Latest Habbo Template.But that aside, this looks good thanks for sharing.

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
There's nothing much left that you can add to Habbo Template, it's all about the Habbo Beta now or should i say Latest Habbo Template.But that aside, this looks good thanks for sharing.
I was actually planning to delete this off my localhost since I rly had no use for it, but instead released it so others can find use for it/use it.

DeJKriz

May 16, 2015
its stuck on maintenance and i cant get off. -_-
You must be registered for see images attach
All you have to do is go into your sql and fine "site_cms" << I think not sure the exact name and change Maintenance to 0 not 1

I do really like the login page and what you have done with it :) Pretty cool feature with the events and stuff there :) and I don't blame you for not doing much work with the me page and staff page and stuff because designing an entire theme from scratch is alot of work

Users who are viewing this thread