RevCMS Habbo Theme Edit

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
There's probably a hundred of these by now, all with probably little edits, as well as renames. But I wanted to make one and release, since I've made a couple but never have never given them out. I thought I'd make one that looks like habbo's current CMS. I've only seem like 2 and one was in another language and the other was poorly translated. So that was the goal/plan of this edit. To make it look as much like habbo as I could.

"What have you done/added?"

-Added new index.
-Edited /me page.
-Added staff tab, staff page, a hobbas page and a staff application page.
-Added/Edited vip page, as well as added a badge shop.
-Added in PluzASE (not to be confused with Pulse)
-Cleaned up so much code.

Have some screenshots lol.

Note: The index sucks as well as the register, I couldn't find an updated one, not that I really cared to look that hard.

rje8lv.png

2vu0nyo.png

sxktqp.png

29f5s74.png

Credits are kinda dumb but I didn't make this myself so, credits to:
Me - For editing this.
Kryptos - For Rev
@zMagenta - For the two pages I used of his
@Syntax - For being a little bitch boy

Don't trust? Don't download.

The download includes my r63 folder, so if you're wondering why its big, that will explain it.

On a closing note, I'm not the best at coding, or anything, and I'll never claim to be. I probably shouldve done a couple things a few different ways but I didn't. This is my first release, so tell me what you think and how I should improve. I really enjoy doing this so I might make something else idk.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Looks good apart from the index. Make sure the image directory's are correct; saves a few Habbotard's time.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Looks good apart from the index. Make sure the image directory's are correct; saves a few Habbotard's time.

Download didn't come with images lol. I didn't bother to find them and add them. And I couldn't find the new register either.

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
Gay

loljk, looks good. When soccer is done with, I'll get us a VPS and we'll start a better edit. :)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
There's probably a hundred of these by now, all with probably little edits, as well as renames. But I wanted to make one and release, since I've made a couple but never have never given them out. I thought I'd make one that looks like habbo's current CMS. I've only seem like 2 and one was in another language and the other was poorly translated. So that was the goal/plan of this edit. To make it look as much like habbo as I could.

"What have you done/added?"
-Added new index.
-Edited /me page.
-Added staff tab, staff page, a hobbas page and a staff application page.
-Added/Edited vip page, as well as added a badge shop.
-Added in PluzASE (not to be confused with Pulse)
-Cleaned up so much code.

Have some screenshots lol.

Note: The index sucks as well as the register, I couldn't find an updated one, not that I really cared to look that hard.

rje8lv.png

2vu0nyo.png

sxktqp.png

29f5s74.png

Credits are kinda dumb but I didn't make this myself so, credits to:
Me - For editing this.
Kryptos - For Rev
@zMagenta - For the two pages I used of his
@Syntax - For being a little bitch boy

Don't trust? Don't download.

The download includes my r63 folder, so if you're wondering why its big, that will explain it.

On a closing note, I'm not the best at coding, or anything, and I'll never claim to be. I probably shouldve done a couple things a few different ways but I didn't. This is my first release, so tell me what you think and how I should improve. I really enjoy doing this so I might make something else idk.

Really Useful decided to make an RP Edit outta this.

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
@Expiry

You must be registered for see images attach

Users who are viewing this thread