Rate

• I like it

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

DeJKriz

May 16, 2015
Hello, I have been working on this for about 2 days and I have finally decided I would place it up for public
I tried to incorporate the new habbo theme as much as I could, Here are some screenshots I will make sure to release this!
Its all built and ready for release but I'd like feedback is it worth releasing? are you interested in it?
would you use it? and what would you rate it?
Here are some screenshots

NEW VERSION WITH NEW DESIGN!:
Credits:

Myself/Kriz/Kris/DeJKriz
This is very easy to set up! all you have to do is add 1 folder and the login and registration page hope you like it!
Login: (Completed)
260ydzc.jpg

30vywbp.jpg

az79z8.jpg

Please leave your opinions below I will for sure release this if people like it!
If you are interested in a custom theme yourself you can contact me just inbox me!

Hope you guys like it :)

Credits:
Myself Kriz, <

Last edited:

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
Why post this in "Habbo Releases" if you're not releasing it?
On topic: Looks like a good index and register though I can see lots of hotels using this once it's released, good job! :up:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I think what you have done is good, and like how you have tried to implement the new Habbo style, but personally I am not going to use it. I feel your choice of images (especially the banzai one) is poor and the boxes if I am honest should be more rounded and shaded as they look like you have done the CSS as background: #whatever numbers/letters.

warm

Jun 8, 2014
Sexy son of a cms, Do clean it and make it more neat!
Thanks. This is a must to release...

DeJKriz

May 16, 2015
I think what you have done is good, and like how you have tried to implement the new Habbo style, but personally I am not going to use it. I feel your choice of images (especially the banzai one) is poor and the boxes if I am honest should be more rounded and shaded as they look like you have done the CSS as background: #whatever numbers/letters.
I like that you have your own opinions :) ill be sure to add them in later on :) I am just about to release version 1.2 today :) with more of the modern habbo website style :)

Looks alright, Pretty nice.
Thanks means alot :)

Thanks :) I am releasing version 1.2 Keep your eyes open for it KrizX v1.2 :) With more features and more of the modern habbo with some image changes and more!

Download link*
I'll be releasing new version with working download link sorry for the mix up!

I want it but your topic is deleted i think?
I will be making a new download link with version 1.2 I am releasing today there is alot of new features :) in the new release

i want it
New Version released This is outdated

New version this one is outdated please go here for new version

Why post this in "Habbo Releases" if you're not releasing it?
On topic: Looks like a good index and register though I can see lots of hotels using this once it's released, good job! :up:
this version is now outdated new version released

Looks alright, Pretty nice.
New version

Users who are viewing this thread