RevCMS Edit, Custom Catalogue & GTE Edit

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Hi, just releasing my files from a hotel I was going to create. All Credits goes to the people who created this. i am only just releasing this Work.

CMS EDIT :

Groups:

Additional Tables:
Code:
-- ------------------------------ Table structure for badge_shop-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `badge_shop`;CREATE TABLE `badge_shop` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `badge_id` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,  `title` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,  `description` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,  `cost` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=6 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
PHP:
-- ------------------------------ Table structure for changelog-- ----------------------------DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `changelog`;CREATE TABLE `changelog` (  `id` int(3) NOT NULL,  `update` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,  `username` enum('Jack','Jordie','Ronnie') NOT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
PHP:
ALTER TABLE `permission_ranks` ADD `cmd_faceless` ENUM('1', '0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Catalogue Edit
The hof_furni is located within the RevCMS edit inside the r63 folder.

If you wan't a live preview of this go to - Not sure how long it'll be up for.

Credits - 99.9% to the people who coded / made this / Jack and Visions Team
0.01% to me for releasing this

ENJOY | Post some errors ill try to FIX them for you ! Thanks

Working Links ;

Emulator (Gold Tree Emulator Edit) -

CMS (RevCMS) -
Catalogue SQL -

Last edited:

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Right Click > Copy link text

Screenie:

Groups:

The links do work lol. Re-did these all for you guys.

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Nice release, do you know the people who actually contributed to this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackH

Feb 11, 2013
I could of released this myself (I'm known as JackHoll on the forum you found this from.) But thank you
Like I said on RZ, if you need any additional tables which I have forgotten, you can either contact me there or add my skype: visionsjack
Don't bother adding me if you require help setting this up as I'll just ignore you.

Working Links:
Emulator (Gold Tree Emulator Edit) -
Catalogue SQL -
CMS (RevCMS) -

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Can't the see images.
Try these

Groups:

Users who are viewing this thread