RevCMS: Credits and pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stregman

Feb 15, 2020
Hey guys!
I've been wondering if theres a statement for credits and pixels on RevCMS.

Just like {hotelname}, {username} or {lastSignedIn}
I can't find anything about it. I've posted a picture in the spoiler so you can see what i'm talking about and trying to make.

You must be registered for see images attach

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
You can check if that template parameter has been set in your class.template.php. It will look something like this $this->setParams('coins', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'] ,'credits')); . If you can't find it, just add it.

Stregman

Feb 15, 2020
You can check if that template parameter has been set in your class.template.php. It will look something like this $this->setParams('coins', $users->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'] ,'credits')); . If you can't find it, just add it.

Thank you.
But i have one more question, if you can answer it of course. Do you know how i can get {newsTitle-1}, {newsCaption-1}, {newsDate} and {newsIMG-1} on the index.php?

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
Thank you.
But i have one more question, if you can answer it of course. Do you know how i can get {newsTitle-1}, {newsCaption-1}, {newsDate} and {newsIMG-1} on the index.php?
I don't quite get your question. The params you mention are just referring to the latest article record in your database, so you could just do a mysqli_query('SELECT title, caption, image FROM cms_articles ORDER BY created_at LIMIT 1') (pseudo code) and parse that. Why would you want to use it in your index.php though? Message me if you are still having trouble with it.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I don't quite get your question. The params you mention are just referring to the latest article record in your database, so you could just do a mysqli_query('SELECT title, caption, image FROM cms_articles ORDER BY created_at LIMIT 1') (pseudo code) and parse that. Why would you want to use it in your index.php though? Message me if you are still having trouble with it.
It's set in the template class as well. It will set those parameters the same way for the first 3 news articles

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
It's set in the template class as well. It will set those parameters the same way for the first 3 news articles
Totally forgot that the templating worked outside of the view files. Cheers.
If i remember correctly though, the articles are being set in class.forms.php.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread