RevCMS Config/client.php

Baloe20xd

Feb 26, 2016
Hello

I have a problem with my config / client.php

My swf's first set up for PlusEMU (habbis) but did this change to Arcturus ... (the cms has also been converted to that emu) But now the client stays 76% ... because I suspect my swf's are not left stand up somehow ... can anyone look with me? Blush

Because have already tested everything or whatever ... But I'm not sure :-(

Greetings,

Config.php :

Hotel.config :

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Unfortunately we did not succeed so far ...
Someone who knows something else? I think that it is on the SSO Ticket .. But I'm not sure ...
why not just save trouble and use plusemu? dont see the appeal in arcturus. if someone can tell me one thing that makes arcturus better than plus that would be great. i feel like people are just using arcturus just to fit in but if u cant set it up whats the point?

Last edited:

Baloe20xd

Feb 26, 2016
why not just save trouble and use plusemu? dont see the appeal in arcturus. if someone can tell me one thing that makes arcturus better than plus that would be great. i feel like people are just using arcturus just to fit in but if u cant set it up whats the point?
Because I think that's a nice emulator! Does anyone happen to know where I can change my SSO Ticket in my cms? I use RevCMS. See if it is there.

Users who are viewing this thread