[RevCMS] Client Script

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Hello devbest,
I have made a useful little script that is added to your client.
What does it do?
Well what it does it shows the User ID, Username, Email, IP Address and the accounts on the ip address.
It is also draggable like the mod tools therefore you can move it to where you want it.

What is the point of this?
This script helps catch out advertisers so you can be ready to ban them when they come into the client, it also helps you spot out any people trying to duplicate accounts (maybe for coins or for user count to get staff)

How to install:
This is simple, all you have to do is download the 2 files. Put the new.php file in your main directory and replace your client.php with my one.

Screenshot:
cEa8wAx.png

Download:

Enjoy! :)
p.s only staff members rank 4+ can see this, if you want it changed, open client and look for:
Code:
if(mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT rank FROM users WHERE id = '" . $_SESSION['user']['id'] . "'"), 0) >= 4)
And change the '4'

Carlito

Jul 2, 2015
Maybe i'm a bit late with this but how do i change the user where i want the information of because i only loads 1 user now?

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
Any exploits? would love to use.

Stays on loading special things... new.php is in wwwroot and everything is set up fine.

I got this working - Works great! Just doesnt update to the new user you choose when you click them which is disappointing. Fix for this?

After experimenting I noticed you made the PHP select the user to supply information from was just ordered by an ID so the latest registered users info would show. How can you make it so it displays the user you're selected's info?

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
I'll probs get warned for 'bumping this' but how can I make this draggable? I clicked the code and it just disappeared..

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'll probs get warned for 'bumping this' but how can I make this draggable? I clicked the code and it just disappeared..

You could use jQuery UI.

Users who are viewing this thread