RevCMS Client Help

RetroAndre

Jan 15, 2012
Hi!
When i check into my RevCMS Client this text is coming up:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33
I don't need thehabbos at my hotel.
So, how can i fix this error and delete the thehabbos from my client?

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
I think I came across this issue myself. Go into thehabbosapi folder and open config.php

scroll down until you see this
$CONFIG['Curl_Enabled'] = 0; //mark this 0 if cURL isn't installed/enabled on your server, although cURL is recommended

If this is set to 1 change it to 0 , then try your client and see if it works.

RetroAndre

Jan 15, 2012
I think I came across this issue myself. Go into thehabbosapi folder and open config.php

$CONFIG['Curl_Enabled'] = 0; //mark this 0 if cURL isn't installed/enabled on your server, although cURL is recommended

Yes it works, but when i go to the client now it is caming up:
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404

01/25/12 14:36:35
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 JRun/4.0 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011

Dont Do That? Just Go to your me.php staff.php account.php News.php Any Page With A Clickable enter hotel button , Then Replace api.php with client ,Taaa Daa Fixed?

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Whats the link to the client? Is it If so it needs to be (remove the .php)

Dont Do That? Just Go to your me.php staff.php account.php News.php Any Page With A Clickable enter hotel button , Then Replace api.php with client ,Taaa Daa Fixed?

Fixing the issue without removing the api is a better solution so that when players join his retro , at the same time they are voting for it as well. Taking the easy way out isn't always the best.

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
Whats the link to the client? Is it If so it needs to be (remove the .php)
Man Your Help is ruining his hotel!, Set Your Curl back to its original state END OF ! Problem Fixed , Post more if you need more help ..

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Man Your Help is ruining his hotel!, Set Your Curl back to its original state END OF ! Problem Fixed , Post more if you need more help ..
Ruining his hotel how? With the information I have provided it will fix his issue and also allow, no force players to vote for his hotel thus causing it to move up on thehabbos.org thus causing the population of his server/hotel to raise.

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
Ruining his hotel how? With the information I have provided it will fix his issue and also allow, no force players to vote for his hotel thus causing it to move up on thehabbos.org thus causing the population of his server/hotel to raise.
He Didnt Ask For help with thehabbos? Title States CLIENT HELP NOT THE HABBOS Simples?

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
He Didnt Ask For help with thehabbos? Title States CLIENT HELP NOT THE HABBOS Simples?

Clearly you can't read, as stated below he is having issues with the api (thehabbosapi) the only api that comes with RevCMS that is included in the client. Which is causing the client not to load up correctly. Anyways im not going to sit here and argue with you about this. Learn to type and learn to read more than just the title. I know it might be a little bit to much for your tiny brain to handle but im sure if you try hard enough you can accomplish both.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33
So, how can i fix this error and delete the thehabbos from my client?"

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Clearly you can't read, as stated below he is having issues with the api (thehabbosapi) the only api that comes with RevCMS that is included in the client. Which is causing the client not to load up correctly. Anyways im not going to sit here and argue with you about this. Learn to type and learn to read more than just the title. I know it might be a little bit to much for your tiny brain to handle but im sure if you try hard enough you can accomplish both.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33
So, how can i fix this error and delete the thehabbos from my client?"
That proves you are retarded,
"So, how can i fix this error and delete the thehabbos from my client?"
Need I say more
although in other words it means nyancats answer was the correct one while you were guiding him off path

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
That proves you are retarded, Need I say more
although in other words it means nyancats answer was the correct one while you were guiding him off path
I had this similar problem myself and what I did fixed it perfectly. So I was only giving him information that worked for me that is all. Either way as long as it gets fixed than its fine :p

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
The problem is just that he wanted to REMOVE thehabbos as in DELETE it so people do not have to vote to get into the client in that he will not have his hotel on thehabbos. Get it?

Why would he turn off using cURL with thehabbos if he don't need it completely? He need to do what NyanCat said:
Just edit the "Go to hotel" button's links to the client's path instead of thehabbos api path.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
The problem is just that he wanted to REMOVE thehabbos as in DELETE it so people do not have to vote to get into the client in that he will not have his hotel on thehabbos. Get it?

Why would he turn off using cURL with thehabbos if he don't need it completely? He need to do what NyanCat said:
Just edit the "Go to hotel" button's links to the client's path instead of thehabbos api path.

Until now I just realized that he said "and" instead of or, So I thought he was considering both options, so I was wrong. Maybe I need to learn how to read :p

Users who are viewing this thread