Rev CMS & Plus Emu 2021

Sjjddne

Oct 26, 2021
Hello DevBest, how can I make Revcms compatible with Plus Emulator? given that I am working on a project with an OLD CMS and a new client ... thanks for the help!
And ... I also wanted to know if any of you have updated Dcrs for r63B as well as asking how to make my cms compatible with plus emulator ...

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
Hello DevBest, how can I make Revcms compatible with Plus Emulator? given that I am working on a project with an OLD CMS and a new client ... thanks for the help!
And ... I also wanted to know if any of you have updated Dcrs for r63B as well as asking how to make my cms compatible with plus emulator ...
Pretty sure it's compatible already

Sjjddne

Oct 26, 2021
database no...
Post automatically merged:

@Stealthed could you please help me? i am using the basic RevCMS, however using plus emulator everytime i find tables that are missing or that do not act as the emulator or database ...

Last edited:

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
database no...
Post automatically merged:

@Stealthed could you please help me? i am using the basic RevCMS, however using plus emulator everytime i find tables that are missing or that do not act as the emulator or database ...
What are the missing tables? You should be able to create the missing tables one at a time from the errors, until it works.

Users who are viewing this thread