Retro Retro Users come and go because of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Hey guys, what's your opinion on people coming on your retro, and leaving if they don't get staff?
Shouldn't a retro be all about the fun, and not all about getting "staff"?

Your opinions on this?

Reactions: Fap

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Well if your hotel is simply only seen as a hotel to try and get staff on then you are doing something wrong. You need to create something on your hotel that is unique and will make the users want to stay. If your hotel is just like the other 100 skid retros than obviously the users are just going to leave because there are plenty of other options they can choose from that are just the same as yours.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
I Hate Users Doing That. I think there just plain hungry when they come on retros asking for staff you should have to earn it if anything not just get it for free i agree with *Twerk* with the making ur retro as original as you can but still users ask for staff when a hotel just opens all the time it's a bit diffrent when you have a big community and you have a working staff team some might still ask for staff but most don't.

Reactions: Sab

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
I've had users come on my retro, This is a conversation I get:
User: Staff apps open?
Me: No
User: *logs out*

lol..

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Well if your hotel is simply only seen as a hotel to try and get staff on then you are doing something wrong. You need to create something on your hotel that is unique and will make the users want to stay. If your hotel is just like the other 100 skid retros than obviously the users are just going to leave because there are plenty of other options they can choose from that are just the same as yours.
I second this.

plugin

Jun 13, 2010
Haha when I used to own a hotel and them users would come I would get their hopes up so they'd stay and wait. "They are opening in two weeks for ACTIVE members only" so they'd stay & try. If they did not become staff in the 2 weeks later they'd still play cause they already made friends /rooms/ badges in the hotel.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
I've always had those people around who said that if I'm not giving them a rank that they are going to take down the hotel or they are going to abuse your some-kind of exploits which are not even there.

It's stupid but it's better to ignore and ban them.

Newt

Dec 7, 2013
Lol, on my Habbo Retro newbies who just joined send me friend requests and then tell me how good they can moderate, code or help me with the hotel. I just tell them "please apply for staff then" and they say "no". Fuck that.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
I love how new users come on and ask for staff when you say apply they are like if you don't give me staff right now I am going to hack your hotel, how many times I have heard that one...

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
You need noobslv1.Bcos normal people are going to leave when you're done hiring.But for a starting hotel you don't need staff so jokes on them.I'd just go advertise on habbo.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I think that we've all been like that the typical person who asked to be staff so I don't think this post is usefull at all.

So as we grow up we learn new things for example: By asking you won't get anything. It may take a while to learn but it will be worth it and later on when we're grown up and we don't do begging and asking anymore we get people who beg for staff and we should exactly learn them that it's not going to work. They'll get old and realise it too and so you can go on.

Some have been like that and some don't but just accept it it's usefull to make a drama out of it even though it's pretty sad to do but you can't change them.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yeah it annoys me to, but it also helps you figure out who's just there for staff & not there because they want to. I'd rather have staff who earned it not came on "expecting Staff" if you know what I mean :)

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I've never begged really because I've been playing Habbo since 2004 and have played Habbo retro's since 2009 / 2010. I always was the type of person who would send an application and when he wasn't hired then he'd moan about it in real live.

I never really bothered to care so. But yeah there are types who are oldee than eighteen and still beg like a child.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
I've never begged really because I've been playing Habbo since 2004 and have played Habbo retro's since 2009 / 2010. I always was the type of person who would send an application and when he wasn't hired then he'd moan about it in real live.

I never really bothered to care so. But yeah there are types who are oldee than eighteen and still beg like a child.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk
It shouldn't be all about staff, should be about the fun, and that's something that some people don't understand.

Jacob

Oct 7, 2011
This is super annoying!

Retro's are about having fun not getting staff, but hotel's now a days are filled with load's of user's being staff, I've been on a hotel with over 15 staff's, it's just un-pro.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This is why you ignore. Keep them asking let them quit. The way you make it with build of Habbo and also the rooms and looks of your hotel. Just let them keep asking. Ignore them. Let them leave. Better people will come that play for fun and not for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread