Retro - Coast [PlusEMU] Play today!

BlackTooth

Jun 3, 2018
Keep this retro moving my man, ignore the hate comments. Do you and get better, looking forward to see this progress!

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
HabboPixel CMS

Hiring & New
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• dsaa.png
    dsaa.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
LMFAO. Almost as funny as cat fishes. It's a standard hotel with braincms. Gl!
Did have habbopixel cms. It didn’t work with emu so back to braincms and call it a standard hotel - no problems as it what I intend to run.

No shit show customs and being unlike your crappy lagfest hotel. We aim to be straight to the point with the economy active, functioning and in game quests with achievements. Braincms displays what I need and more to come.

Also .cf domain blatantly states it is under maintenance and when it becomes .co.uk means it’ll be advertise on fr so thanks for luck.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Did have habbopixel cms. It didn’t work with emu so back to braincms and call it a standard hotel - no problems as it what I intend to run.

No shit show customs and being unlike your crappy lagfest hotel. We aim to be straight to the point with the economy active, functioning and in game quests with achievements. Braincms displays what I need and more to come.

Also .cf domain blatantly states it is under maintenance and when it becomes .co.uk means it’ll be advertise on fr so thanks for luck.

Hate to brake it to you. but where does it state that having a .cf domain mean its under Maintance? alot of people using .cf .pw .co domains because whats the point in spending tons of money on something that wont last a month? good luck mate your gunna need it.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017

why come for someone elses hotel? don't have a thread if you can't take peoples opinions.. clown

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
@Niko001 if you can’t take the opinions from other users based around your advertisement thread then what’s the point making one?

Stop insulting users, being homophobic and breaking the rules. I’m tired of telling you!

I’ll watch this thread closely to monitor the posts :up:

Bop

May 28, 2020

Catalog isn't showing... maybe it's because I stepped on the plate that gives me Bronze VIP

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
Is that why?

Catalog isn't showing... maybe it's because I stepped on the plate that gives me Bronze VIP
Catalog isn’t working for rank 1 (all new users) I think. I’ll update it today hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread