Retro Browser (FindRetros App)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Using my previous HabboElectron, I'm creating a new Flash Browser called RetroBrowser, it is an electron app that should work on windows 64bit and Mac OS, it uses a flash plugin built into it, meaning when chrome disables Flash entirely, Retro Browser will still work,

This has a few decent features, it links to FindRetros by default, has a URL bar for quick access to hotels that may not be on FR, a home button, which sets the default page it will open to. this also has tabs, which means you can close and open new tabs, not limited to one hotel like HabboElectron.

if you wish to help, this is open sourced on GitHub

You must be registered for see images attach

This is not ready for production yet, as there are some bugs when changing pages.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
This will make my damn life so much easier, Best of luck I would contribute but I am a whole ass idiot hahahha.

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
Will be really useful to this community for the future. This project is not getting the recognition it should be.

Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Good luck. Projects like this usually get hyped up then die within weeks, but because of who you are, I have a thought that this will be one of the only actually finished projects regarding retros for the end of 2020.

JoeyX

Feb 4, 2019
Good luck. Projects like this usually get hyped up then die within weeks, but because of who you are, I have a thought that this will be one of the only actually finished projects regarding retros for the end of 2020.
Usually that would be relevant to HTML5 projects. In this case, this is a rather simple Chromium browser. Most of the leg work is already done as a result. All he has to do is mostly customize it and test it.

Looking forward to this for 2020 onwards.

pau

Oct 26, 2016
Using my previous HabboElectron, I'm creating a new Flash Browser called RetroBrowser, it is an electron app that should work on windows 64bit and Mac OS, it uses a flash plugin built into it, meaning when chrome disables Flash entirely, Retro Browser will still work,

This has a few decent features, it links to FindRetros by default, has a URL bar for quick access to hotels that may not be on FR, a home button, which sets the default page it will open to. this also has tabs, which means you can close and open new tabs, not limited to one hotel like HabboElectron.

This is not ready for production yet, as there are some bugs when changing pages.

You will be the hero of some habbo retros! : ) Thank you, it will be very useful.

Theoneandonly

Apr 22, 2020

Did this die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread