[Resolved] Users Bugged?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
it's one thing after another with this shit, so basically I changed my cms lastnight and it all worked completely fine, i come back tonight to go online and try and enter the client and get hit with this, i also changed it back to the original cms i had and deleted the other one because i thought it was bugged and no luck, i still get this popping up on the client
reUsclf.png

i have never seen this before and I have no errors on my emulator or anything, but also in my database the users table won't work either..
i get this error
Q4Yedx9.png

and when i try and sign in on my index i get this, like the users table is completely broken?
mXExclS.png

it's one thing after another with this shit, so basically I changed my cms lastnight and it all worked completely fine, i come back tonight to go online and try and enter the client and get hit with this, i also changed it back to the original cms i had and deleted the other one because i thought it was bugged and no luck, i still get this popping up on the client
reUsclf.png

i have never seen this before and I have no errors on my emulator or anything, but also in my database the users table won't work either..
i get this error
Q4Yedx9.png

and when i try and sign in on my index i get this, like the users table is completely broken?
mXExclS.png
bump:(

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
reUsclf.png

i get this error
Q4Yedx9.png

mXExclS.png

bump:(
Try a clean database.

Users who are viewing this thread