[RESOLVED] Please Close Thread // Room_Ads not working

Santa

Jan 17, 2012
My Room_Ads furniture does not work. The X,Y,Z and the URL doesn't work. I have tried to find other posts to see if they had the same issue and couldn't find any.

@Westyy

[FIXED Close Thread Please!]

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Just to be clear, when you say "Don't work" you mean the item is not saving correct?

There is a permission in the database, It should be something like "branding_save" please make sure you have that permission first.

Update The permission is called "room_item_save_branding_items"

Santa

Jan 17, 2012
Just to be clear, when you say "Don't work" you mean the item is not saving correct?

There is a permission in the database, It should be something like "branding_save" please make sure you have that permission first.

Update The permission is called "room_item_save_branding_items"
It's not saving full stop, the rank has gotten the permission and also tried level 8 + as some emus are set to that.

Sent from my 5080X using Tapatalk

Santa

Jan 17, 2012
It's not saving full stop, the rank has gotten the permission and also tried level 8 + as some emus are set to that.

I would put my X, Y and Z in and the box will not move. I'll try an url aswell as ''/folder/image. Png/. Gif and nothing will happen.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I would put my X, Y and Z in and the box will not move. I'll try an url aswell as ''/folder/image. Png/. Gif and nothing will happen.

1) Verify the interaction type is set to "background" of the room ad holder you are trying
2) Try a 2nd room ad holder (See if ADS 720 works vs. ADS 300)

Users who are viewing this thread