{REQUESTING} Developer

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
Hello im requestings a developer that can help me out , i have everything ready and set to go. You must be known in the community to work with me thank you .

cammy

May 15, 2014
What Courier said. Give more information, it'll attract more people the more information you provide.
Are they being paid? What skills do they need? What do you need them to develop? Hope you find someone. GL!

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
Yes I am paying , they need to know what they are doing

Coding Commands Better Features for the retro fixing bugs removing exploits

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thread moved to Team Recruitment > Habbo Hotel

In future try posting in the correct section to avoid confusion.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
People don't work for free? LMAO, that's hysterical, whoever pays for Habbo development these days is very idiotic. I have worked for free many times, and I believe there are many others that would as well. I mean if you need something over the top done, like complete scratch cms and emulator, payment is understandable, but if you're just needing bug fixes or small things added, why pay someone to do them. If you wanna PM me and explain what you want/need, I can help you and more than likely do them without the need of payment.

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
People don't work for free? LMAO, that's hysterical, whoever pays for Habbo development these days is very idiotic. I have worked for free many times, and I believe there are many others that would as well. I mean if you need something over the top done, like complete scratch cms and emulator, payment is understandable, but if you're just needing bug fixes or small things added, why pay someone to do them. If you wanna PM me and explain what you want/need, I can help you and more than likely do them without the need of payment.
Hit me up

Users who are viewing this thread