[Request] Can we see the traffic statistics for Findretros?

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I would LOVE to see a YTD or similar data of traffic statistics for Findretros and even Habboon if available. Just daily avg unique users or something similar to show how many people are coming and going now vs. before the whole Habbo 2020 fiasco. A graph like how Google shows recent trends would be great

@RastaLulz Joshypoo plsss

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Would be interesting to see, but I imagine a lot of FindRetros' traffic would be from hotels.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Would be interesting to see, but I imagine a lot of FindRetros' traffic would be from hotels.
That's what I'm wondering, not only would you see the spike of people attempting to FIND retros, but also the spike in users on the hotels since the traffic has to vote for the hotel typically to enter. I don't anticipate receiving this data seperate or even distinguishing how much traffic to which hotels, I'd like to just see general stats of the whole system altogether. If we could have more specific data that would be great , I would greatly appreciate the ability to see this data in comparison to a year or two ago as I'm sure there's been a significant jump. Almost everyone I know is playing Habboon now and completely given up Habbo altogether. Whether or not this data has been kept is another issue too.
Post automatically merged:

IDK who moved this thread but I'm giving it a BYUMMMPPPPP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread